Chapter Sixty Nine

-Niall's Pov-

Tour. That was the one thing on my mind. The lads, Christine, William and I had arrived back in Ireland to begin our tour again. And I wasn't so sure I was ready for it this time. Yes I loved the fans and interviews, the performances and the signings. But yet, there was something tranquil about being at home with my family and living a quiet life.

Kind of ironic how I was thinking about quiet when here I was, in a mosh pit full of girls.

"Niall! Niall please!"

"Niall! Can we have a photo!"

"Sign my boobs Niall!"

"Marry me!"

All of the screams were aimed at me as I kept my head down, travelling further towards my hotel. Management had warned me that it was going to be like this, that there were going to be swarms of fans outside the hotel. But I hadn't been around something like this for a while, and now that I was captured in it, I could only think about how Christine and William were handling it.

William doesn't handle loud crowds well, and Christine was still new too all of this. My eyes pierced behind me to see the two being lead out of the car by security. It made my teeth grit. I had specifically wanted for the two to enter the hotel from the back, so they wouldn't be in this crowd. But oh no, management had to go and make a show of things. It was not right to encourage any kind of anxiety attack simply for a show, especially to the media.

But my team had hoped that by me stepping out first, that the attention would be drawn onto the boys and I. Though it seems that quite a lot of girls had noticed Christine and William, turning their attention towards them.

"Christine!"

"Why are you holding William?! Cradle snatcher!"

As young girls hands lunged out to grab at my girlfriend, I immediately stopped and turned, making my way back towards them. Security tried to pull me back, but I simply shoved them off as I strode closer to a hunched of Christine. My hand placed itself on her shoulder and ran around both of them. She had flinched from the touch, but as soon as she realised that it was only me, she calmed. If only a little bit.

William had hidden himself away in her chest as I attempted to use my body as some kind of shield for the two. And with the security coming around us and creating a thin brick like wall, we soon arrived into the building.

"Oh god," Christine breathed, leaning her head up and inhaling deeply.

"Are you ok?" I asked, looking over William and looking back over her. "Did any of those girls hurt you? Scratch you? Hit you?"

"No Niall," she placed a light kiss on William's head and looked up, offering a light smile, "we are both ok. I promise." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and nodded, kissing Christine's forehead and running a hand over William's head.

"You right lad?" We both looked over and watched Louis approach us, suitcase in pull. "You seem a little pale." He nudged his shoulder on the mine.

"Yeah, yeah," I snapped out of my thoughts, wrapped one arm around Christine and pulling my suitcase with the other, "just the crowds. It's been awhile." Louis gave me a shrug and grin with a smile.

"Sure has."

"Alright boys! This way!" We were then called to the front desk, my feet complying and bringing both Christine and I over to it. I have to say, this trip had been alright. Not the best considering Harry won't look our way. He must still be angry from when we were at Christine's old parents house; but that's what the fucker gets when he tries to steal my girlfriend away from me.

"Yes, Liam Payne." Liam spoke first, the receptionist typing away in her computer. Louis let go of his suitcase and came to Christine, leaning down in front of her and pulling faces at William. I could only chuckle and roll my eyes. I swear, sometimes there was no age difference between my son and Louis Tomlinson.

"Hey Chris," Louis used a nickname as he looked up at Christine. She hummed in response, watching as Louis straightened his posture.

"Do you think that," he swallowed and rubbed the back of his head, "it'd be alright to invite Indie down?" Her eyes narrowed in curiosity as she looked my mate up and down.

"Invite her down huh?" Louis nervously chuckled before waving it off coolly.

"Just a thought. You know, I thought it would be a great idea to let your best friend tour around Ireland with you. But you know," he threw off, trying to play it off. He wanted Christine to invite Indie, that much was obvious. And he was using some kind of reverse psychology to do so, "it's whatever."

"I'll invite her." Christine replied back just as casually, playing along with his little game. I grinned at my girlfriend, watching our manager usher us towards the counter.

"Really?"

"Nah, I was joking." Louis' face visibly fell as I took Christine's hand. "Oh my god, I will invite her! I'm only teasing you!" Louis' face perked up, hands clasping together in excitement.

"Great!"

"Niall!"

"I'm coming!" I groaned. Stupid pushy manager. All I want is to do right now is rest; preferably on a bed. Pulling Christine with myself to the receptionist, the woman behind the computer waited patiently. I surmise she wanted my reservation to a room. "Niall Horan."

Looking through her computer, the woman must have found my name, judging by the smile on her face.

"Yes sir, Niall Horan is here. But uh," her eyes dragged over to Christine. My own eyes narrowed, "you are the only one permitted to this room sir."

What? Surely management told them of Christine's arrival.

"Is the name Christine Andrew not on your computer?" The woman shook her head, typing again to simply frown.

"No Christine is on here sir."

"That can't be right. Christine is with me." I bit my lip, my hand tightening around Christine's. Why the hell wouldn't management arrange for my girlfriend to share a room with me? "She is staying with me."

"I'm sorry sir, but the room you have only has one bedro-"

"Then upgrade it." I was in no mood to be fooling around today. Christine, William and I will be sharing a room tonight and all tour.

"Niall-"

"No, I want my room upgraded." I cut off my manager, who seemed annoyed at the scene.

"O-f course sir. Though you will have to pay extra-"

"I know."

"Niall!" Christine hissed, slapping my shoulder. "Be nice." The look she was giving me was a scolding one. I sighed at it and turned my attention to the woman. "Thank you for this." Christine thanked, and after a few shenanigans with the other boys, we made our way to our rooms.