Chapter Eleven

-Christine's POV-

It's been a week since Niall had taken me out clubbing. He's decided that it will be awhile before I go out and do anything involving a lot of alcohol. But the past seven days after that have been amazing. We travelled up to Sydney yesterday and had a little tour around that area. I would love to walk around the cities and take everything in slowly but Niall doesn't want us to be swarmed by paparazzi.

Indie called a few days ago and forced me to explain everything that's going on between Niall and I. I told her that we're officially dating now and she said she knew from all the tabloids around London with our faces splashed over them.

She sent me a link a few days ago and even a few hours ago of Brianna Dina flying down to Melbourne. Paparazzi had asked her what she was doing down in Australia and her short reply was, "Business." And now she's flown up to Sydney and I think I have a pretty crystal clear idea why.

"This place is amazing!" I whispered excitedly while drinking from my chocolate beverage. Niall smiled over at and rubbed his hand on my leg before looking beside him to see William munching down on his chocolates. We were now currently situated in Sydney's Lindt café. Apparently there was a siege in here a few months ago with shootings and hostages, but now it's gone back to normal and Niall, William and I can enjoy ourselves.

Lindt was amazing. The drinks were amazing and the shops setup was amazing.

We've had a couple of fans come over and ask for photos which Niall didn't seem to mind. His hand gave my leg a squeeze as he leant over and down to my ear.

"There's somewhere I want to take you after this. It's pretty cool." I nodded in response as he kissed my cheek as I finished my drink. Without warning, Niall pulled my chair closer to his as I shot my head at confused. He returned the gaze with a cheeky grin. "You're too far away."

"But I'm right here." His nose pressed against mine as he quickly kissed my lips without giving me time to react. "Hey." I pouted leaning in though he leant away just to annoy me.

"Should have taken me while I was there." His teasing had me playfully roll my eyes and look away from him. "Aw, baby." He cooed hugging my side though I continued to ignore him. A smile threatened my lips though I kept my gaze elsewhere.

Niall kissed my shoulder multiple times as he leant over to me.

"Kiss me." He whispered as I shrugged looking down at my fingernails. Sitting back in my seat, Niall kissed my cheek and around my jaw causing me to giggle. "Christine," He playfully growled as I hesitantly looked over to see him pucker his lips, "kiss me." Letting out a short laugh, I gave in and leant over quickly kissing his lips.

But instead of letting me get away with it, his hand held the back of my neck as he pulled me back in for another kiss. The shop bell went off and I pulled away as Niall bit his bottom lip smiling over at me.

"Daddy!" William grabbed Niall's shirt as he looked down at the young boy.

"Hey buddy! You enjoying your..." He trailed off going wide eyed at the door as I followed his gaze. Finding my own eyes widen as well, we saw the one and only Brianna being served at the front counter. "Fuck." Niall muttered and stood up pulling William into his hold. I followed his urgency and stood up as well before quietly pushing our seats in.

Niall put his cap on and turned away as I put my sunglasses on and watched as Brianna was lead to a table on the far end of the store.

"Go, go, go!" Niall took my hand and pulled me to the front desk where another worker took place.

"I hope you enjoyed your drinks?" She asked politely as Niall nodded.

"Very nice, thank you." I answered as Niall eagerly gave her two twenty dollar notes.

"Keep the change." She looked at him wide eyed as Niall gave a quick smile and pulled us out into the streets. "Stay close." He whispered and pulled us down the footpath as we made our way back towards the Opera House. We finally passed the store and thought we found our escape. But to no avail.

"Niall!" The voice called and Niall froze gripping my hand tighter. I looked back to see Brianna pacing after us in those low set heels of hers. My face turned blank as Niall looked over nervously.

"B-Brianna." She flicked hair from her face and smiled as came in front of him.

"I've been looking for you." My eyes set around to see a few heads turn our way.

"Niall..." I mumbled tugging him away. We needed to leave before any paparazzi found us. And it would be a juicy story to find Niall with his ex and current girlfriend chatting in the same spot.

"We need to talk." She stepped forward eliminating more space between the two as Niall stepped back closer to me. "Right now if we could."

"I-I'm a bit busy." He glanced at me as Brianna set her stare now on my figure. Her eyes slightly narrowed as she crossed her arms.

"Christine Andrew." Oh shit.