Chapter Twenty

-Christine's POV-

It came around to our second night here and I found myself lying quietly in bed with my face buried into my phone. Indie's been texting me how life is back in London and I told her I'd be back soon which she was pretty excited about. As soon as I get back, I'm going to visit Indie because this girl seems pretty desperate to hang. And then I'll go see Maddy. But I'll make it in the afternoon so I know that I'll get to see her and that she won't be at day-care. Or maybe I'll see her on the weekend. That could work to.

"So," Niall brought me to look up as he stood at the door frame in his towel, looking down at me with a gaze. An evil mischievous gaze, "you think you can just tease me and get away with it?"

Putting my phone onto the side table, Niall closed the door and walked slowly around my side of the bed as he sat down. He reached his hand out and pushed hair out of my face as I relaxed into his touch.

"What were you thinking Christine?" His mock tone made me suspicious as I watched him come to his knees and hover over me. "Making me look like an idiot in front of thousands of people."

"You did that yourself." I chuckled as he hummed leaning down before capturing our lips in a kiss. They moved quite vigorously over time as Niall leant his body onto mine and wrapped his arms around my head. I lightly scratched down his side and lower back as he groaned letting his body slide down.

Setting between my legs, he lifted his head and stared down at me lustfully as he grinded his hips up. I bit my lip and gripped his towel as he created a friction between us.

"Bad girl baby." He muttered kissing my jaw and leaning his head down into my neck. "Very, very bad girl." One of his hands leant down and pushed my leg out further as he grinded deep against his towel and my clothes. "Fuck."

"Niall," I whispered propping up on my elbows and watched his body eagerly press into mine.

"Soon," He moaned gripping the outside of my thighs as he nestled himself tighter between my legs, "very soon." Niall's sexual actions were turning me on no end and I found myself needing to release pressure.

"Please," I whispered pushing him up as he grunted sitting back on his knees.

"What is it that you want baby? Tell me what you want." He knew exactly what I wanted the cheeky fuck. My legs spread wider and he ran his hands down my calf muscles as he grinded deeper between my build up.

"You f-fucking know." I growled as he moved back and hovered hands and knees over my stomach.

"But I don't." His teasing was going to force me to yank his hair into my hold and force his mouth where I wanted it. Tugging my hands to my pants, I pulled them down though Niall took my wrists in his hold. "Allow me." His hands took my place as he agonizingly slow pulled them down my legs.

"Niall fucking Horan," I warned as he chuckled, breathing over my underwear, "don't you dare tease me."

"Oh, so you don't like getting teased?" He mocked as I teased him earlier during his twitcam. "What a shame." Kissing my lingerie, I groaned throwing my head back needing him desperately by the second. "Beg for it." He spoke leaning up and hooking his thumbs around my lace.

"W-what?"

"You heard me baby." With an impatient whimper, I threw my hands over my face as he slowly pulled the material just over my thighs.

"Please Niall." I muttered in defeat.

"Please what darlin'?" His lips kissed my knee and up my thigh as the lingerie came to my calves.

"Touch me." My desperate moan had Niall grunt and throw off my underwear as he leant down. Nothing happened then as I fisted the sheets biting my bottom lip. "Nial-oh shit!" I yelled as he dove his face between my lips. Christ yes!

. . .

Waking up in Niall's arms was one of the things that I had grown accustomed to. They were so warm and they never faltered in holding me when I needed them to. It was like I could count on them; like I could count on him.

I surprisingly woke up early today. Well, my early being five o'clock today.

Easily slipping out of Niall's hold, I put my underwear and pants back on before making my way out towards the balcony of the penthouse. William must have inherited the eating and sleeping gene from his father as I was surprised how quiet he was most mornings. Maddy would cry around four in the morning and I'd have to entertain her until the afternoon where a nap would be forced upon her. God I missed that girl.

Grabbing a spare blanket on the way through, I wrapped it around my shoulders and sat down comfortably on the lounge as I took in the sunrise beginning to peak.

The one thing I've noticed with travelling is that the hotels we stay in are almost identical. All with balconies and huge TV's and wide spaced kitchens. Same interior, similar collars... It must be boring after a while.

But it seems that I just can't seem to get comfortable. William's cries were heard and I was instantly up on my feet and in his room. As always, his hands reached out over the cot when he saw me. I smiled inwardly at the infant and wrapped him in my warmth as I carried him out the room.

Coming back into Niall's room, I grabbed my phone and snuck back out to the balcony before sitting us down. Letting myself scroll online, I came to my Instagram for the direct messaging box to explode with a certain black and white photo.

It was of me sleeping last night in the bed I shared with Niall. Clicking onto his profile, I saw the picture and read the tags.

@niallhoran

i get to spend time with this little cutie xx <3 @ChristiDrew

Oh god... was that a way of making our relationship official?