Chapter Sixty Six

-Christine's POV-

The music from the television played through the apartment, myself humming and dancing along while trying to cook dinner. I planned on making something simple tonight, just pasta with Dolmino's sauce. I didn't know if Niall was going to like it, but then again it is Niall, and he will eat anything.

"I can tell you're curious, it's written on your lips!"

Singing along to Ariana Grande's Focus, I stirred the pasta in the pan along with the sauce. My hair was put up into a quick ponytail, and I could feel it slowly coming out the more I moved. Humming to the parts of the song that I didn't know, I was taken by surprise to feel to firm hands grasp my behind. A kiss was placed on my shoulder, making me look back to see Niall smirking at me.

I was going to question what he was doing, but the chorus to the song came on. And lord knows I have to sing this part. So spinning in his hold, I wrapped my arms around his neck and stepped us away from the stove.

"Focus on me! F-f-focus on me!"

Niall grinned, watching me sing terribly to the pop song. His eyes would dart down to my lips and back up to my gaze as I swung against him. The hands on my behind stayed there, gripping at it occasionally and causing me to jump in his hold.

I was trying to have an amazing moment and Niall couldn't seem to keep him sexual intentions to himself. His mouth latched onto my neck as I continued to crazily sing the rest of the song. It must have been a sight, watching the boyfriend try to make his moves but the girlfriend completely soaked up in dancing to a catchy song.

"You know I like it when you focus on me!"

I turned around once again and began to twerk against Niall. It had caused a small laugh to come from his as I wiggled my butt to the beat. But he took it upon himself to press into me, as I continued.

The song finally ended and I stood up straight, coming back to the stove and turning off the heat. It looked cooked, but if it wasn't, well... bon appetite anyway I guess.

"Niall!" I giggled taking the pan from the heat and trying to reach for the plates. "You're distracting me! Stop it!" But he only continued to pestered me as I slipped around him. Everywhere I went, he followed, his hands on me as his body pressed to mine. I couldn't focus at all, and that was ironic when I had just sung Focus.

"But you're so goddamn sexy." He whispered, making me put the plates down as he pressed me into the counter. I laughed, trying to pick up the plates again though Niall stopped it. This little cat and mouse game we played was entertaining, but I was hungry and I'm sure he was too.

So deciding to end this little game, I stood up tall and turned to him, pressing my lips against his. He immediately responded, tongue begging for access he wasn't going to get quite yet.

"No," I pushed away from him and took the plates as he groaned, "we eat first." And finally, with a frustrated groan, Niall complied.

I took the plates and began to fill them with food. Niall stood beside me, opening the fridge to retrieve a cold drink for dinner.

"I hope you like juice." He wiggled his eyebrows as I laughed, nodding and dishing out the smallest bit for William too.

"Flavour?" I asked as he put it down and grabbed out some cups.

"Blackcurrant baby." He hummed, fitting my behind before grabbing it. What was his obsession with my ass tonight? "But I'd prefer to have your flavour on my tongue."

"Niall!" I gasped laughing, him grinning in return. He sure was on some kind of high today. We both walked back to the dining table where William sat in his high chair, chewing away at one of his toys. "William hasn't began teething yet has he?" Asking, Niall set down the juice and cups as I juggled all of the plates.

"I don't think so." Niall's eyebrows furrowed as he leant towards William, pulling the toy from his mouth and looking at his tiny teeth. "When are they supposed to start teething?" Niall turns to me. To be honest I really didn't know. And I felt like I should have which made me feel a bit useless in this situation.

"I don't know Niall," I shrugged as Niall shrugged in return, sitting down beside me and taking his plate.

"Thanks baby." Kissing my cheek, I bit my lip and leant over to give William his plate. His eyes landed on the plate before he looked back up at me.

"It's food honey, you eat it." Giving him his spoon and putting the soggy toy beside him, I made sure to help him out. He dipped his cutlery in, but didn't pick up much. God, why did I give him a spoon if he's having pasta? "Hold on, I need to get William a fork." Going back to the kitchen, I was restricted to move any further by Niall's hand holding my wrist.

"It's alright, we can share mine." Pulling me gently back down beside him, he turned to face William and dove the fork into the food. Why was I not thinking? Nobody eats pasta with a spoon. I mean, Maddy used to all of the time.

The thought of my little sister dampened my mood a bit. She's gone, along my mother and dad to the states. I know it's not the end of the world, but I can't believe mother made it the hardest situation when it didn't need to be. I'm not irresponsible and I'm not a bad babysitter. In fact, everything I did for Maddy was to purely benefit her. I love that little girl with all of my heart and-

"Christine?" Niall brought me out of my thoughts as I looked up at his concerned face. "Are you ok?" Biting my tongue, I simply nodded. "Oh, you just weren't responding is all."

"Sorry," I uttered, digging my fork into my food and beginning to eat. Niall must have noticed my mood change, but didn't say anything. Instead, he put his hand on my thigh and let it rest there as we all ate dinner.

-

Biting my bottom lip, I stood in front of the mirror and tied my hair up into a bun. It wasn't every shower that I washed my hair, so I needed to tie it back and prevent it from getting wet. And as I stood, I was completely naked in the room. Which was surprisingly comfortable. Niall stood behind me, pulling him shirt over his head as I stared at him back through the mirror.

God he was hot. And I couldn't believe that we were actually showering together. Let the lord pray that something doesn't happen, or maybe it will. Thinking about it, I had to suppress a smile that Niall might fall back to his mood before dinner. Will that lead to anything? Will I actually have my first time with Niall in the shower.

"What are you thinking about princess?" Niall came behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist as he kissed my bare shoulder.

"Just you." I hummed, admitting my thoughts as Niall rose an eyebrow.

"Oh?" His arms tightened around me, pulling my body back into his. And there was nothing separating our bare skin, letting me feel everything that pressed into my behind. "What about me?" Taking his hands, I turned and smiled before pulling him towards the large shower.

"Just how much I love you is all." I could feel Niall's stare burn into the back of my head as I turned on the tap, the showerhead above raining down warm water.

"And I love you," he laced our fingers, pulling my body into his as he backed us into the water. Though I swung my head around to dodge the water hitting my hair earning a confused smile from Niall, "what was that?"

"My hair," I pulled Niall closer, my back near the wall, "can't get it wet." I don't know how, but my words seemed to have affected him. His face straightened as he glanced down between us. I turned my gaze to the water running freely down my boyfriend's back as his whole persona changed.

Then without warning, I was pushed back into the cold tile wall. A gasp emitting from the contact as Niall once again closed the space. His lips kissed my cheek and slid down to my jaw. "N-Niall,"

His mood was back, and I was about to get the full experience of it.

-

Next Chapter has full graphic smut, so if you feel uncomfortable reading it then please skip to the chapter after! Thank you :))