Chapter Forty Eight

-Christine's POV-

"Harry what the hell!" I yelled, looking back at Dad for support. And thankfully he stepped in.

"There is to be no fights in this house! If you're going do anything reckless, do it elsewhere!" Harry looked back at my Dad before looking over at me.

"Christine, we need to go." He reached for me but I stepped away.

"Harry," I shook my head as he blinked back at the rejected offer, "what had gotten into you? He's your friend."

"He's a boy that hurt you Chrisine!" I looked down, knowing what he said was right. "When he left you that night, I was the one to stay with you! When you were fighting, I took you out for some food! You cried into my chest because of him!" He pointed an accusing finger at Niall who slowly came to his feet.

"You don't know shit." Niall growled as Harry spun his head back at him. "I've been through so much hurt with relationships that I feel emotional at any point."

"Oh grow up Niall!" Harry rolled his eyes. "Everybody's been through something, but you don't see them running off late at night and getting hickeys!"

"Don't talk like you haven't done shit! Remember Rachel huh? Remember her?" The name had Harry silence.

"Christine," Dad caught my attention, "come here. Now." Swallowing back, I followed his demand and came around to his side.

"Don't bring her up." Harry snapped.

"Daddy!" We heard Maddy call.

"No baby, we have to stay in your room!" Louis called running after her.

"Daddy, why-William!" She called excitedly and ran towards me.

"Madeline stop." Daddy grabbed her arm as she whimpered up at him. "William has to go home now." My eyes widened as I looked at Dad baffled. "And so does Niall."

"Dad, wai-"

"Your mother will be home soon." The mention of her had my insides clench. "All of you," Dad looked at all of the boys, "I want you out of my house! Now!" Swallowing hard, I stepped away.

"Maddy baby," I knelt down to her level and pulled her closer. She complied, "I'm going to go now." Her eyes widened as she shook her head clinging to me with her hands. "And I'm not sure if I'll see you soon. So you have to be a good girl for Daddy ok?" Because I don't give a rats ass about mummy right now.

"Please don't go." She hugged me tightly as I sighed, hugging her back with one arm just as tightly.

"I love you baby. And I promise I'll find you soon." Placing a kiss to her head, I stood up and pulled Dad into a sudden hug, being mindful of William. "Please don't let mum run your lives again." Dad blinked back at me. "Please."

He frowned and pulled me close, lingering a kiss on my forehead.

"Baby girl, you don't have to go." But mum will be home soon. So I can either leave now and dodge getting kicked out. Or I could stay and get kicked out anyway. It's a lose, lose situation.

"This is mum." I sighed stepping back. "I love you." Dad frowned and watched as I turned, reaching a hand out for Niall. Niall stumbled over to me and took my hand in his.

Everything was happening so fast that it's like it didn't make sense. But I had forgiven Niall and I had accepted the fact that my family was moving elsewhere. I didn't want them to but it was out of my hands.

"Let's go." I muttered, pulling Niall out of the house so I didn't have to look back and be pained any further.

Harry and Louis followed not too long afterwards. Niall bringing me to his car as he opened the back door for William.

"Christine!" Harry called running over. "Christine don't go with him! He's only going to hurt you again." He pleaded as Niall narrowed his eyes.

"I won't. I won't ever turn my back on Christine again." Harry shook his head, never tearing his eyes away from me.

"Christine," his voice lowering into a soft beg, "come with me." Holding his hand out, I swallowed hard at the tough decision. I loved Niall, but Harry has always been there for me.

Looking back and forth between the two men, I heard shuffling before a hand lightly touched my shoulder.

"Christine..." It was Niall. "I know what I did was stupid and hurtful. And you have every right to hate me right now." William took my hair in his hold and began to play with it. "But I want you to know that I love you. I love you more than anybody else I've ever had affections with." I cringed at the mention of him being with somebody else. "No, shit, sorry. Forget about that."

"You've said enough." Harry spoke up hastily and put his hand on my other shoulder. "Let's go Christine."

"Get your hand off my girlfriend." Niall stepped forward and narrowed his eyes as he stood intimidatingly tall against Harry. Harry also stood tall which overrided Niall's height. But Niall didn't seem to care.

"Is she even your girlfriend?"

"Yes, yes she is. Because there's no way I'm letting her go. She completes me. She's the reason why I feel like I can trust without hurt anymore. And she's the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with." I stared wide eyed as I stepped back before shaking my head and deciding to put William in the car. If anything were to happen, I didn't want the infant to be apart of it.

"You had your chance and you blew it. It's time to face reality Niall." Niall suddenly shoved back the British boy.

"Hey, hey! No fighting!" Louis stepped in and tried to get between the two boys.

"Reality? You want to know reality? That no matter how much you like my girlfriend, that she'll always be my girlfriend! You think you have a chance huh?"

"Maybe I do!" Harry snapped back as Louis came before him to hold him back.

I've had enough.

"Boys!" I snapped, shutting William's car door, nowing gaining the boys attention. "Niall, I'll go with you." His face instantly brightened. "Just no more fighting. Especially over me."

"Perfect." Niall breathed and came over, opening the passenger door for me before insisting I get in.

"Christine please don't do this!" Harry pleaded. "Come with me! Please!" His begs made my insides clench with guilt, but I knew was a very persistent boy. And if I went with him, we could finally sort out whatever we are. No more running away or fighting. The decision will be final.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as Niall shut the door before climbing into the drivers seat.

"I'm not giving up on this Christine!" Harry yelled as Niall brought the car to life. "I'm not giving up on you!"

Was the last thing I heard before Niall quickly pulled away from my house. The house that will soon be vacant.

.

Hey! I know this chapter is all over the place, but I just wanted to get it over with so I can move forward with the story :)