Chapter Fifty Nine

-Niall's POV-

"Ok, now go in and have a shower. I'll get ready at home and be back in an hour or two." Indie spoke to Christine as she nodded before the two embraced. I shoved my car keys in my pocket and waited for my girlfriend to finish her temporary goodbyes to Indie, William idling away on my arm.

Soon enough, Christine came over with a smile and a bag on each arm. We'd just gone out shopping for this bloody party tonight which I'm not keen about. Christine is a stunning girl and will always grab men's attention. I don't want to have to scare men off when I don't need to. But tonight I know I'll need to.

Waving off Louis and Indie, Louis deciding to come to this party as well tonight, I took Christine's hand with my spare one and pulled us back up to my apartment.

"Babe, I'm going for a shower ok?" Was the first thing Christine said as we stepped into the apartment.

"Alright." I nodded, earning a small kiss from her before she left to clean up. I sighed and carried William into his room for a stench to suddenly fill my nose. "William," I looked down for the young boy to giggle, "ugh." I swear, cleaning dirty nappies was the worst part of parenting. "Come on you stinky boy," putting him onto his diaper changing table, I took his pants off and unfolded his nappy.

The smell that hit my nose was so bad, and it made me want to gag. Note to self, don't feed him anything that prevoke bad smells in his nappies.

"Da!" William clapped his hands as I pulled away the old disgusting nappy to replace it with a new one.

"Don't be looking proud of yourself," I chuckle and took out some baby wipes, "this is disgusting Will." And I hoped that I didn't get any on my hands. I remember when I first began changing his nappies, it was real messy. The thought had me cringe as I threw away the disposable uncleanness before wiping my hands to make sure they were clean too. "C'mere you."

Picking up my son, I carried him over to the rocking chair in the corner of the room before sitting down. It had been awhile since I had done this. Just sat down with Will and relaxed with him.

"I love you buddy." Even if your dirty nappies do smell like death. Beginning to rock back and forth in the chair, I closed my eyes and relaxed. I had been so busy lately that I had forgotten to simply sit and calm myself.

I didn't know how long I had been here until I felt a hand softly shake my shoulder. Opening my eyes, I looked up to see Christine smiling down at me. My eyes then trailed down her body to see her in just a towel, my mind racing with ideas.

"Hey, I just wanna ask if you want to use the shower." Meeting Christine's gaze again, I slowly nodded.

"Alright." William sat quietly in my lap, the little rocking from the rocking chair beginning to send him to sleep. Christine reached out and grabbed William, pulling him into her arms. I watched as she smiled and swayed him a bit before kissing his forehead.

I was happy. Happy that I had the two best things in the world before me.

"You want me to find a babysitter?" Christine asked as I stood shaking my head.

"I'll find someone." I whispered, giving her a kiss and stepping out if the room. Pulling the phone from my pocket, I made my way to the bathroom and placed the phone to my ear. She's going to hate me for this.

"Hello?"

"Hey Lou."

"Niall? What's going on?" I sighed snd stepped into the bathroom, not bothering to lock the door.

"Lou, I uh, I need a favour..." She emitted a heavy sigh on the other end of the phone, telling me she knew what I wanted.

"Am I keeping him overnight?"