Chapter One

-Christine's POV-

I loudly groaned feeling the body on top of me. "Niall." I whined as his arms tightened around my shoulders.

As soon as the three of us had gotten into the hotel and had our room assigned, we just collapsed in complete exhaustion.

William was beside us, a pillow used to separate so neither Niall or I rolled over squashing William to death. Seemed fair enough.

But now Niall's lazy ass laud in top of me and it was starting to become a burden.

"Niall!" I hissed weakly and pushed his away though he only groaned. He muffled something and nuzzled his face back into my neck. "Fuck it."

I pinched his biceps as he flinched back releasing grip.

"Stop." He breathed as I slowly sat up. Niall laid on the warmth of the bed as his arm reached up weakly and tugged me back down. "Back."

Adjusting Niall on his back, his eyes squinted as I became comfortable swapping positions with him. My hands reached under his shirt and lightly scratched to his lower back as he moaned.

His arms lay beside his head as he stretches out. My head lays on his chest as we relaxed again in the dark room.

Suddenly, somebody's phone began to go off. I grunted checking mine to see it was off.

"Niall," be hummed annoyed as I reached in his jeans to take out the blaring phone, "answer it?"

My boyfriend shrugged as I sighed at the unknown number and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Who the hell is this?" A scratchy American accent greeted me.

"Christine speaking." Niall's hand came up and rubbed my lower back as I closed my eyes on his rising and falling chest.

"The fuck you have Niall's phone for?" Her tone made me cringe as I opened my eyes, sobering a bit.

"Who am I speaking with?" She scoffed.

"Don't you know who I am?" My silence answered her question. "It's Brianna."

"Who is it?" Niall whispered as I slowly sat up on his torso.

"Brianna?" Niall's eyes fluttered immediately as they widened. "He's unavailable."

"What? Using you for a one night stand?"

"Excuse me?" This bitch did not go there.

"Here." Niall took his phone and brought it down to his ear. "Listen Brianna, sto-" he rolled his eyes at the phone and covered his face. "Because I am done with you. Delete my number and fuck off."

With that, he ended the call and threw the phone beside him. His hands ran over his face in a defeated gesture as I awkwardly looked down at my hands.

"C'mere." Niall whispered and pulled me down onto him. My face rested in his neck as he turned and planted a soft kiss to my forehead. "Forget about her."

Niall muttered as I simply nodded and closed my eyes; deciding to forget the matter.

• • •

A few hours later and I found myself holding William while investigating the apartment. It was big to say the least. Everything looked new and improved and we even had a massive balcony outside.

Come to think of it, Niall did say we were in the penthouse. That's absolutely crazy; coming from a girl that's always lived an ordinary life.

Turning the television on, it was set on cartoon network for kids which immediately had William's attention. I put him down on my lap as we sat on the leather couch.

"Ba!" He pointed as I kissed his head nodding.

"Yes William, it is Bugs Bunny."

My phone began to to vibrate as I pulled it from my bra and checked the caller ID. It was Indie.

"Hello?"

"Hey!" She cheerfully answered as I smiled.

"Why are you so happy?"

"Can't I wake up happy sometimes?" I held in my laugh.

"No." Feeling her eyes roll on the other side of the phone, she continued.

"Anyway, I was wondering if we could go out today? Apparently there's this new café down near one of my favourite clothes shops." That girl does have many favourite clothes shops.

"Shit, I can't get there Indie. I'm sorry."

"Pfft! I'll come pick you up loser!" She laughed as I laughed nervously.

"N-no, I mean I can't get there because I'm on the other side of the world can't get there." It was silent. Why didn't I tell Indie I was vacating in Australia? How did I forget that?!

"What?"

"I-I'm in Australia Indie." She let out a shaky breath before catching me off guard.

"SAY FUCKING WHAT?!" Pulling the phone away from my ear, I cringed back as she caught her breath. "Why didn't you tell me!"

"I-I forgot!"

"You forgot?!"

"It slipped my mind!" She roared on the other side as I cracked a smile.

"You owe me when you come back." She muffled like her face was dug into something. Probably her pillow.

"Ok, ok. We can do whatever when I come back."

"Sleepover. Filled with clothes shopping and partying."

"Sounds good to me." I shrugged and saw Niall come out of the room from the corner of my eye.

"Well I gotta go. Have fun in Australia with that boyfriend of yours." Oh shit, did I tell her we were officially now? Dammit Christine.

"Yeah, because Niall is my actual boyfriend now." Why not drop the bomb while it's hot aye?

"WHA-"

I hung up before further damage could be done.