Chapter Eighteen

-Niall's POV-

What we were doing was beyond wrong. But I wouldn't regret this decision and I knew Christine wouldn't either. "You're a naughty girl." I growled letting my hands press against the back of the toilet wall as I thrusted into her mouth. Her hands gripped my thighs as I tilted my head back and bit my lip.

There were people outside. Brianna was outside. Yet Christine was in here with me giving me one hell of a blowjob.

"Shit baby!" I sat up and gripped her hair as she lifted her gaze up to me. As we held eye contact, I grunted knowing I was close. "C-can you take it?" She only smirked hollowing her cheeks which answered my question perfectly. My hands pressed into her hair as my hips jerked a few times until I finally hit my high. Christine didn't move as I watched her take me. Fuck it was hot.

My eyes shut back closed as Christine pulled away until I felt her breath fan over my face. Her lips softly touched my nose as I smiled leisurely opening my eyes back up for her.

"You're perfect." Were the first words I whispered as she giggled relaxing on my stomach. My hand leant up and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear before cupping her face. Christine leant into my touch like I had done so before with her. It made my heart swell at our unspoken affection.

Then without another moment, Christine leant down and joined our lips in pure bliss. With my sexual encounter gone, I held her close and let out lips roam freely over each other. This kiss didn't spur anything inside me that made me want to bend her over and claim her as mine; it didn't need to. It was a soft touch which I savoured in this very instant.

"I think," Christine muttered pulling away before stepping back. I groaned at the loss of contact as I pulled myself to a proper sit on the toilet bowl seat, "that our flight should land soon."

"Yeah." Agreeing, I looked down and fix myself up as she unlocked the door and subtly slid out. Clearing my throat, I stood up and ran a hand through my hair before checking my reflection. Why the hell do they have a large mirror right beside toilet? It's like they expect me to watch myself while I use the bathroom. Gross.

Coming to the unlocked door, I tried to imitate Christine's moves and enter back unnoticed into the plane. But unfortunately in that moment, luck was not on my side.

"Finally." I was pushed back into the bathroom as Brianna smirked and shut, locking the door. My eyes narrowed as I caught myself to stand straight and glare her down. "I thought she'd never leave."

"What are you doing Brianna?" I hissed though she bit her bottom lip and crept forward.

"I want you back Niall."

"Well isn't that a shame because I don't want you." She rolled her eyes and waved me off as she came right up to my chest. I would step back to give us more distance but the toilet was hitting the back of my knees.

"Whatever she did in here with you, I could do better." Brianna glanced down at my pants as I went wide eyed and zipped up my fly. "Come on baby, just give me-"

"No." I cut her off pushing her away from me and walking back to the door.

"Why are you being so stubborn? You weren't this stubborn when I met you!" I stopped in my tracks while my hand held the doorknob. "Do you remember who you were before Niall? And now look what you've become since you've been with her." She spoke like she was some type of vermin making my anger bubble. "What's so special about her anyway? I'm William's mother so stop pushing me away!"

Brianna came close and grabbed my bicep though I shook her off and glared back at her.

"You want to know why she's so special to me?" Her hard gaze held slight hesitation like she was scared to know the answer. "I'll tell you why," Here we go; I was actually going to say this, "because I love her. That's why." Brianna looked taken back. Though in her denial, she shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"You don't even know what love is Niall."

"I did after she came along." Brianna's face dropped into one of hurt as I opened the door and stepped out. Then without another word, I stepped back out into the plane and made my way back over to my seat where I saw William fast asleep on the bed.

Smiling at my little bundle, I fixed the bed back to a seat and held him close as I snuggled him up against the blankets. Finally, the intercom from the pilot's cabin came on.

"All passengers please seat yourselves and get ready to enter the Brisbane airport."

Brisbane; this was the last new place I wanted to take Christine before we went back to Melbourne. We only had a few weeks left in Australia that I wanted to spend here before we flew back to London to reunite with everybody and celebrate William's second birthday.

Glancing over I saw Christine in her chair, the tip of her head just peeked over the chair so I couldn't really see anything else. So that was it huh? I loved her. Nearly two months and I've found myself to have fallen in love. Jesus Niall... you're so whipped for this girl.