Chapter Forty Seven

-Christine's POV-

It took us a while but Harry, Louis, Maddy and I all finally retreated into my sisters room. Dad had to have a chat with Louis to make sure he wasn't some kind of creep. Which Louis thankfully reassured. Then he had a chat Harry alone. Amd then both Harry and Louis. It was such an ordeal and I couldn't apologize emough for my father's protectiveness.

"Louis! Wear this!" Maddy giggled as she played dress ups and tea party with Louis.

"Ok, but that means you have to wear..." Louis pulled something out from behind him. "This!" It was long scarf that in all honesty, I had never seen before.

Louis would be a great dad one day, I know he will. I just hope that when his child grows up, the words 'common sense' will be in its vocabulary.

"Hey," Harry grabbed my attention, making me look over at him, are you alright?" You seem a bit lost in thought." I hummed in response and pulled my knees up to my chest.

"Just thinking." Harry sighed and put his hand on my knee nefore rubbing his thumb on it.

"That's a very dangerous thing to do."

"Hey! Did you put sugar in my drink?" Maddy yelled playfully as Louis looked away smirking.

"No." What a liar. I couldn't help but smile.

"So, um," Harry scratched the back of his neck and turned to me on Maddy's bed, "what are you going to do about, Niall?" I stopped and thought about it.

I didn't know what to do. If he was going to contact me or apologize, or if I was going to be left alone, I didn't know.

"I don't know." I hummed, falling back on the bed and closed my eyes. I heard a sigh from Harry before feeling the bed dip beside me. Peeking an eye open, I looked over to see that the curly headed man had copied my actions. "What would you do?"

Harry turned his head and looked over at me.

"You wanna know what I would do?" I nodded my head as he sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I'd honestly cut Niall out of the picture. Well, not fully out of the picture." I was confused. "What I'm trying to say is," Harry turned towards me and leant on an elbow, "I wouldn't date him anymore. I'd find somebody more suitable. Somebody that will want to stay in on warm nights with me instead of going out to party with their friends. To find someone that I can cook with and have those food fights with. For me to hold them while they slept and know that they wouldn't want to be anywhere else in the world."

He reached his hand out and wiped away a stray tear I didn't know was there.

"To have somebody love me, just as much as I love them." Harry stared into my eyes as I quietly sniffled. His hand moved to cup my cheek as he weakly smiled at me. "Christine, you deserve to be treated like a princess."

Being caught in the relaxing moment, there came a loud knock on the door making me sit up.

"Come in?" Dad opened the door with a more than unimpressed look on his face. His angry neck vein was popping out and it looked like he wanted to murder someone.

I came to my feet.

"Niall is here." My eyes widened as I stepped back in shock. "He's looking for you."

Niall is here? For me? I blinked back confused and looked back to see Harry sitting up alert, him sharing the same expression.

"Let's go and get this over with so I can kick him out quicker." Nodding my head, I scrambled out of the room for dad to speak up. "No, you stay here and look after Maddy." Dad spoke to Harry.