Chapter Three

-Christine's POV-

Pulling up my jeans, I zipped them up and buttoned the buttons. Readjusting my crop top, I then wrapped a tartan jacket around my waist.

My gaze pulled up to the mirror as I smiled. I didn't look half bad today.

Tightening my curly high ponytail, I grabbed my phone and purse before following Niall's call. He stood at the entrance door with William in one arm and a pram in another.

His smile brightened at me as I watched William giggle when I approached.

"Hey sweetheart." He reached his arms out and Niall handed the small boy to me. "Don't you look handsome today." William laughed as I kissed over his face in play.

"Alright you two," Niall chuckled, "let's go." I nodded and followed the Blonde boyfriend of mine out as he put his sunglasses on already. Deciding to not comment, we came to the elevator and pressed down.

"So, a Tennis match right?" Niall turned and put a hand on my hip.

"Yeah, that's right." William swung his legs back and forth as Niall pinched his shoes making the boy squeal playfully.

Right then, the elevator dinged and we stepped in with the faint music surrounding us. I pulled faces at William who grabbed my cheeks and pulled them.

"Hey! No pulling." Niall scolded as William let go of me. "It hurts people when you do that." William looked down playing with his fingers as Niall sighed.

I readjusted William's hat and rubbed his back. Niall's arm slid around me and he pecked my shoulder as we waited.

"The boys wanted me to go for a drink with them later on." I looked over at him and he returned the gaze with a slight please, asking if he could go.

"Ok." I shrugged.

"Will you be ok looking after William tonight? I'll be home around midnight or something."

"Definitely. If I can look after Maddy by myself then trust me; I can look after William." With a thankful smile, he kissed my lips and muttered a 'thank you' as the doors opened.

• • •

"Niall!" I buckled William in the pram as Niall smiled wide watching three men come over followed by two girls.

William kicked his feet around as I held them and gave a giggle.

"Somebody's excited." He laughed loudly as I readjusted his hat and turned, watching Niall reunite with his friends.

"And who's this?" A red head smiled at me, reminding me of Indie. I wonder how she's going.

"Oh!" Niall smiled and walked to me. "This is Christine," His arm wrapped around me, "my girlfriend."

Immediately, we were swarmed by his friends. The guys giving me friendly hugs and the girls saying how they'd love to spend time.

William was also greeted by the friendly faces as I looked around the grassed area to see people making their way into a stadium.

It was taller than I thought it'd be. But if it's an event that Niall goes to then I should probably watch out for big buildings.

"Come on. We're all set." The group of us began our journey into the stadium. Niall chatting away with his friends as the two girls -that I grew to learn were Amanda and Patricia- walked alongside me and the pram.

I was planning on giving the pram to Niall once we were inside because one, I was hungry; and two, I didn't feel like pushing it. I adore William but I don't want people to think I'm Niall's bitch by doing what he should be doing.

"Babe," Niall looked back at me, "we're going to find seats ok?"

"Ok," I nodded as the group stopped to organise what they were doing, "I'm going to grab something to eat."

Niall came beside me and grabbed out his wallet.

"No, no. I'm paying for it." I held my ground as Niall sighed and stepped forward. As he hugged me, I returned it suspiciously as he chuckled.

"Ok, you win." Smiling in relief, he stepped back and pecked my lips. "Text me for directions."

"Ok." The boys then sauntered off with William as the two girls had decided to come with me. Apparently there was a hot food stand nearby which I was more than thankful for.

"Hey and how can I help you?" The foreign Australian accent had me smile at the person.

"Can I have," My finger tapped my chin, "large chips with two cans of water?"

"Sure can love, any chicken salt on the chips?"

"Sure." I reached into my back pocket to pull out something. It wasn't my purse but it definitely was Niall's wallet.

Sneaky bastard. No wonder I found him suspicious.

The girls ordered their food and Patricia went over to grab some beer. Amanda helped me collect the food and also carry some beer. I took some alcohol beverages as well and we made our way back inside.

"Jayden texted me the seats." Amanda explained and guided us around the perimeter. Inside was very loud before it went quiet again. The match must have already started.

Finally coming out into the sun, we walked down a set of stairs right to the very front. Wow, the front. I'm still trying to adapt to this lifestyle.

The boys saw us and I spotted Niall next to the end, a spare seat beside him.

He smiled at me but smiled wider at the beer.

"You are absolutely perfect Christine." He praised taking his beer and giving the extra to everyone else.

"Here." I gave him my second beer as he blinked back.

"You don't want it?"

"I don't really drink it." He smiled wider and leant over to capture my lips for a kiss.

"I could get used to you." His joking tone had me chuckled and pull away.

"Same Mr Horan." Be slightly shivered at the name as I raised an eyebrow. Guess some people have weird kinks.