Chapter Sixty Eight

-Christine's POV-

The next morning I woke up to a sight I had wanted to see for awhile. Niall lay bare, the sheets only reaching to his hips as he cuddled in next to me. One arm lay across my chest, covering my bare breasts as his leg lay between both of mine. My head had turned and rested in his hair, kissing it slowly as I found myself to become conscious again.

I had woken up without the help from William; this was a moment to remember.

Memories from last night flooded back through my mind as I bit my lip supressing a smile. We had finally made love, and it felt absolutely amazing. Giving another kiss to Niall's head, I moved his arm so I could snuggled under it and into his side. The man groaned lightly, readjusting his position so now I was hidden away in the safety of his arms. This was the place I knew I wanted to wake up in every morning and fall asleep in every night.

To me, Niall was my security, my protection, and my home. Wherever he went, I was sure to follow. Of course that is if he gets sick of me after awhile. I smiled at the thought and relaxed though the moment of peace didn't last long. Soon enough, William's cries had sounded through the apartment, myself groaning that I will have to get up and tend to the toddler.

Niall had obviously stirred, his arms tightening around me before he had pushed up from the bed. "Niall..." I whined, reaching for him though my arm only ended falling limply into his lap. A low chuckle came from the Blonde as I felt a kiss then pressed to my cheek.

"Good morning princess." I hummed in response, feeling my eyes slowly flutter open. The sight I was met with was a beautiful one; Niall's beautiful smile came into view along with his messy bed hair. And honestly, I'd rather be nowhere else in the world right now.

"Morning," I replied hoarsely, to hear the continuation of William's cries.

"I better go get him." Nodding, I closed my eyes once again and felt the weight from the lift as Niall stood. Soon the bedroom door creaked open and I was left in the room on my own.

I knew I should probably get up and do something, but I was too tired. Niall really had taken it out of me last night. Now that my mind drifted to last night, I lifted a hand towards my neck. But the slightest bump to it had me hiss in pain. Oh lord, were they the hickeys? How many did Niall give me?

Ugh, my curiosity will eat at me until I go and look.

With the nagging thoughts at the back of my head, I hesitantly throw the warm blankets away and sit up. My body was pleading for me to find comfort and go back to sleep, but my mind kept pushing me to get up and get in front of a mirror.

Slowly standing up, I groaned now feeling a pulse between my thighs. It was definitely a rough night, Niall being the cause. But I wouldn't take it back for anything.

Dragging my feet into the walk-in closest, I flicked on the light to go wide eyed. My reflection had my near stumble back onto the floor.

Holy crap. How many hickeys did that boy give me? I came close to the mirror and lifted my chin, observing all the dark red spots that were sure to fade soon. As far as I could count, there was three, perhaps more. And I will admit, as great as they were to wear, I needed to cover it up. Being in front of the press and media now meant that I needed to have a good image. And leaving the apartment with multiple love bites around my neck was not a good look, well... to those with innocent minds it wasn't.

"Christine?" My name was called, and I stepped back out into the room to see Niall. William was pressed to his side as Niall kept his warm smile at me.

"Niall," I sighed, running a hand through my hair and cursing under my breath. That's right, I had gotten it wet. Dammit, "last night-"

"Was amazing." Niall interrupted, coming over and taking my hand. "Let's go get some breakfast baby." Our fingers loosely laced as I sighed again, following after Niall.

-

I sat still, waiting for Niall to return to the table with our order. I can't believe he convinced me to do this. I had giant hickeys on my body and no amount of coverage or foundation would cover it. They are literally out for the world to see and right now, I wanted the ground to swallow me whole.

A few whispers came from around the whole café, the limited amount of people in here exchanging chatter. Though one table with a woman and three girls caught my eye. The girls were trying to be subtle as they pointed me out and took photos, but they were unsuccessful. My eye twitched in annoyance as the girls continued to think they were slick by aiming their phone cameras at me.

So with it all, I gave them a wave, catching them off guard and making them immediately turn their backs to me. Well that deals with them for a little while.

"Yes William, Daddy got you something." Niall smiled, coming back to the table and placing William in a high chair. "Because Daddy loves you very much." A warm smile came to my lips as I watched the two interact. Niall was such a good father and I would be lucky to be apart his life.

But my staring didn't last long as Niall turned his head to look at me. I blinked back multiple times, being caught out with the cheeky grin Niall wore. So I turned my gaze elsewhere, bringing my phone out and immediately opening my Instagram.

"Like what you saw?" Niall sat beside me, one of his hands resting on my lap as he pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"Niall," I muttered, slowly looking up at him, "how noticeable are my hickeys?" The Irishmen's eyes trailed down to my neck, looking at the skin.

"It's," he hesitated, meaning that is was very noticeable, "not so noticeable." His tone told me otherwise.

"They stick out like a sore thumb don't they?" A heavy sigh came from Niall as he looked at me sheepishly and gave a nod. "You're such an ass." I dryly chuckled, looking back at my Instagram and scrolling through my tags.

"That's not what you said last night." Oh, so he was gonna pull that line was he? "But you did grip a piece of my ass. And you can grip whenever you wan-"

"Niall!" I nudged his shoulder, covering my face in embarrassment as he laughed at me.

"You're so cute baby." Moving his hand from my knee, his wrapped that arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his chest. I hid away against him, continuing to look at my phone. Though a black and white photo popped up making my eyes nearly falling from their sockets.

Somebody had reposted a picture Niall had put up, quoting his caption and then mentioning something about couple goals.

@niallhoran
This was the sight I woke up to this morning x #blessed

The photo was of me in the bedroom, trying to pull a shirt over my head. I had my skinny jeans on as well as a bra, but that was about it. This photo was very exposing and I didn't know how to feel about it.

"You posted this?" I asked, lifting my head and showing Niall my phone screen6++66+

"I did." He says confidently, kissing my head as he did so. "You were very beautiful this morning, so I thought I'd let the rest of the world see your beauty." He was such a charmer with his words, and he always seemed to know how to weasel himself out of sticky situations.

"Hmm," I hummed, putting my phone down, "alright." He kissed my cheek and took out his own phone, then proceeding to try and take photos of his son. The dork is lucky I love him.