Chapter Twenty Five

-Niall's POV-

It was getting close to four o'clock and I knew I had overstayed my welcome. Christine would be worrying to no end and I knew she was beginning to get those dark thoughts in her head about what I was doing.

She was right. She was always right. The moment we came to Brianna's apartment, she's been focused solely on me. She doesn't give a shit about William; she wouldn't interact with him unless I did. And even then it wouldn't be for long.

"Yeah." I forced a smile and pushed my untouched coffee away. "Well, I should probably get going." Clearing my throat, Brianna's eyes widened as she took that damn leg she's been rubbing against mine away to stand up.

"Nonsense! We have heaps of time left!"

"It's four o'clock Brianna." She scoffed and waved me off as she looked over into her living room.

"William seems happy to be here." Yeah, because William was bribed with sweets and candy that I had specifically said not to feed him to be here. She had set out millions of toys and all the TV shows he could possibly watch just to keep him here.

"Brianna, look-"

"You look so warn out. Here, let me grab something." She stepped back into the kitchen as I rolled my eyes and looked down at my phone. I haven't touched my phone in politeness to conversation. But I should probably tell Christine I'm on my way home. "What are you doing?" Brianna asked setting down a clear cup of water with a plate of hot food beside it.

"I'm texting my girlfriend." She winced away at the name I had deliberately picked for Christine. I needed to remind Brianna that I was here for William's benefit; not to get back with her. But obviously she had other plans.

"Well, at least have some water before you do anything else. You look stressed." I am stressed no thanks to you.

"I'm fine-"

"Niall," Her hand took my arm as I stilled, glancing at her touch and holding back a wince, "I know you very well. Just because we're not together doesn't mean I'm left in the dark. Have some water." She pressed as I looked up to meet her hard gaze. Refusing an eye roll, I hesitantly complied with a nod as she smiled.

She watched me take my hand away from my phone and take the water into my hold. Brianna seemed eager for me to drink it. Too eager.

"Look, maybe I-"

"For god's sake Niall! Just drink the damn water!" With my last attempt of escape failing, I gave in and two gulps of the water. Fuck, what a mistake that was.

Moments later, my gaze began to blur as I reached out feeling everything to far from my touch.

"W-what the fuck!" I yelled getting to my feet only to stumble to the floor. There was something in that drink. Of fucking course there was! Trust Brianna to resort to force to get what she wants.

"Niall, you look really bad." I could hear that sly smirk in her voice as her hands touched my shoulders. "Maybe you should lie down."

"D-don't, f-fucking touch-"

"Now, now. There's no need to swear. I'll help you relax." I wanted to run. To get far away from this psycho lady as I could.

"W-William..." My words slurred as she brought me into a separate room and lay me on the bed.

"He'll be fine." My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my limbs felt like that had weights holding them down. What the fuck did she use on me? Jesus... I-I can't even think properly. "Let me take good care of you..." Forcing my gaze to look up, I began to watch Brianna's figure become complete skin colour before she climbed onto me.

"B-bitch..." I mumbled as she hummed a laugh.

"You love me." Then her lips collided with mine and there was nothing I could do to stop them.

. . .

The next time I woke up was in the same bed Brianna had brought me to. But I was completely naked and she was cuddled right up to me. Oh no. No, no, no. Please tell me we didn't; sleeping with Brianna is the last thing I wanted.

Finding my strength to slowly come back over a course of a few minutes, I pushed her off weakly and put my feet flat on the ground. Something sticky touched my foot and I looked down to see a used condom lying on the floor.

Oh shit. This really happened. This really fucking happened.

"Baby." Brianna groaned as I tensed up to feel her hand on my lower back. "Where are you going?" My anger built up inside of me as I stumbled to my feet before sloppily finding and pulling my clothes back on.

"You fucking drugged me!" I yelled as she sat up, not bothering to cover her chest forcing me to look away. "Fuck! You fucking ruined everything!" Zipping my pants, my eyes widened as I looked at the door. "Where's William?"

"Relax Niall," Brianna waved off standing up with no coverage and walking to me, "I tucked him into bed hours ago. Nice little place on the couch if I do say so myself." Her hand reached over and attempted to pull mine into her hold though I slapped her off.

"Don't you touch me! Don't you think you can fucking touch me!" I was beyond angry. She took advantage of me when she knew that I couldn't fight back. She basically fucking raped me.

"That's not what you said last night." She grinned pressing her body to mine as I stumbled back and opened the door.

"I'm leaving."

"At eleven o'clock at night?"

"Yes! At eleven o'clock at night!" I growled turning the hall lights and snatching my stuff from the bench. Except one. "Where's my phone?" Turning to Brianna, she shrugged and balanced on the ball of her feet. "Where's my fucking phone Brianna?!" She rolled her eyes and smirked at me.

"You'll have to find it. Or maybe..." She came over to me, to ignorant to wear any clothes as she closed in. "You can do something for me and I'll tell you." Shoving her off, I looked over the table and stomped into the kitchen. Her phone lay flat on the counter so I took it and dialled my number inside. Thank god she didn't set a password. It's like she wanted people to know what she was doing in her life. Though that is really accurate when talking about Brianna.

"Give me my phone!" She tried to snatch it from me but it was too late, my ringtone began to blare and I followed it to find my phone hidden in the microwave.

"You can have your phone." I threw it at her but it landed on the floor as I had everything I needed; except of course for William.

"Y-you can't just leave!" Brianna yelled as I came into the state of the living room and picked up a sleeping William.

"Watch me." I hissed and stepped around to the front door before opening it.

"She's knows!" Brianna yelled as I stopped in my tracks and looked back at her. "Christine knows what we did." My eyes widened before they narrowed at the insolent blonde.

"What we did was a mistake."

"She doesn't know that." The grin on her face made my eyes slightly widen in realisation. Oh fuck. I have to get back!