Chapter Seventy Five

-Christine's POV-

I stood in the bathroom, leaning over the counter as I waited for my timer to go off. And in this three minute waiting time I was given, it gave me time to think. And the more I thought, the more terrified I became.

Could I be pregnant? The chances of that in my head are very high. Niall and I haven't been using condoms, I have early pregnancy symptoms, and my period is late. It all adds up.

I think I'm pregnant.

The timer on my phone buzzed, taking me out if my thoughts. I looked at the three tests before me, knowing Niall bought so many just to be sure.

A knock came on the bathroom door, Niall's voice following.

"Baby, is everything ok in there? Can I come in?" Backing away, I made my way to the door and slowly opened it. Niall stood on the other side, concern etched on his face.

I didn't say anything. I just stepped into Niall and held him close. My boy wrapped his arms around me, kissing my head and leaning his cheek against it.

"What did it say?" My fists tightened around his shirt.

"I'm too scared to read it." I admitted, leaning back to look up at Niall. "Niall, I-I'm so scared and I don't know why." Choking my words, Niall cupped one side of my face and pressed a reassuring kiss to my lips.

"Don't be scared princess, I'm right here with you." If I had to go through this with anybody, I wanted it to be Niall. He has already experienced this before, and knows what it's like to take responsibility and have a child. So I knew I was in good hands, but I still feared.

What if I couldn't go through this? What if something bad happens?

"C'mon," Niall took my hand and pulled me back to the sink. My body hid against his as I hesitantly reached a hand out to the tests, "here." Taking two, I grabbed the last one as Niall held the others. "One three ok?"

I exhaled a shaky breath, nodding and holding out my test before us.

"I love you." Niall kissed my cheek. "One. Two," the suspense grew as I pressed tightly against Niall, "three."

We both turned the tests towards us and I felt my heart beat stop. Oh my god. This wasn't happening. How could this be happening.

They were all doubled lined. And double lined pregnancy tests meant positive.

I dropped my stick and stumbled back, Niall pulling me into his side as I kept my hands over my mouth.

What was happening?

"Christine," I shook my head, too shocked to verbally respond. Niall put the other tests down and pulled me tightly into his chest. And suddenly, out of nowhere, I had burst into tears.

I couldn't do this. I was terrified of what was to come. To moods. The stomach growth. The birth.

Niall whispered reassuring words though I didn't react. I was too cooped up in emotions to really respond to anything.

I was pregnant and scared as hell.

-

Niall's had been the perfect boyfriend and kept beside me all day. Liam had called him earlier, asking if he wanted to eat out somewhere. But Niall declined, saying that he was going to stay with me.

I held William against me, the boy fast asleep on my chest. Niall kept his arms around me, my head leaning back onto his chest. The gentle feeling of his fingers rubbing my belly was both comforting and terrifying.

There was a baby in there. A growing fetus.

I don't know how I felt about it, becoming an actual mum. Do I keep it or...

The thought of abortion had me shake my head, making Niall stop his movements.

"Are you alright princess?" I nodded at Niall's words, feeling him kiss my cheek before going back to watching TV.

How did Niall feel about all of this? I hadn't yet had the chance to ask. Was he happy, regretful?

The thought of Niall opposing the idea had my chest ache. He's the love of my love, and if he wanted to get rid of this baby then it'd break me even more.

"I love you." I blurted, wanting desperately to hear Niall return the words.

"I love you too Christine." Smiling faintly, I snuggled further into him and shut my eyes, hoping I could catch some sleep.

-

Luckily I found that I had drifted off to sleep, but was awoken by the whispers of Niall behind me.

"Yes, I'll come down to visit. Um, I have time off in two days, we can come down then?" Who was Niall talking to? "Yes, I will bring William and Christine. I promise you'll love her."

It must be somebody important to Niall.

"Mum, stop. You're embarrassing me." Niall chuckled lightly, his hand still rubbing my belly. "Plus, we have a surprise for you. No I can't tell you now. Because that'll defeat the purpose of a surprise."

The way he spoke and joked with his mum was very relaxed. He must be very close to her. Perhaps he's a Mummy's boy.

I chuckled silently at the thought.

"Alright, I have to go now. Christine is waking up. Yes, I'll tell her you said hi. Ok... ok mum. Yes, ok. Bye... bye, I love you."

He hung up the call, putting the phone beside us and running his hands up and down my sides.

"I know you're awake baby girl." I felt my cheeks heat up, knowing that I had been caught out.

"Sorry," I mumbled, rubbing William's back, "so that was your mum right?"

"Yeah," Niall went back to rubbing my belly again, "she wants us to go down to see her."

"In two days right?" Humming, Niall sat up straighter, being wary of us as he did so.

"That's right. Is that, uh... is that ok?" I turned my head, looking back at the Irishmen.

"Of course, why wouldn't it be?" Shrugging, Niall rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's just, you'll be meeting my family for the first time." Oh that's right, this could be a big thing if made out to be.

"I'm not worried." I threw off, though I still was. Everything had me on edge at the moment. "I'm sure she's lovely."

The words brought a smile to Niall's face, him leaning down to kiss me once again.

Everything will be better, as long as I have Niall beside me.

-

So I've decided to end this book in 3 or 4 chapters with an epilogue and a bonus chapter ;)