"Y/N I'm so sorry! I really didn't know..", Dylan O said but she just shakes her head.

"It's okay", she says quietly.

"Come with me hun I'll give you some spare clothes", Holland says and grabs her hand, holding her close as they walk into the house. I can see them talking as they go in and know she's explaining the story.

"she's scared of the water guys so when she was telling you to let her go you should have listened.. you could hear how scared she was",I say, getting angry. The Dylan's look even more guilty and ashamed than before. 

"We really are sorry", Dylan S says.

"Why is she so scared? Did something happen?", Tyler H asks.

"Her.. her parents drowned. They were on a boat and the sea just got too rough.. and the boat tipped over", I explain and they all look so shocked.

"We really had no idea. I feel so awful man. I would never want to hurt her you know that", Dylan O says and I pat his back and nod.

Y/N and Holland come out a few minutes later, her eyes are red and puffy and my heart breaks for how scared she looks. Dylan O rushes over to her and hugs her.

"I'm so sorry.. I had no idea", he says and she starts crying into his chest.

I walk over to her and put my hand on her back, she turns and wraps her arms around me instead.

"It's okay", I whisper. Everyone comes around her and gives her a hug.

"We love you Y/N and we're so sorry.. and we're always here for you.. you're part of the family", Dylan O says and she smiles at them.

"I love you all too", she says and they all smile down at her before we say goodbye and leave.

"Baby I'm so so sorry", I say to her as we get back to my house.

"It's okay", she says.

"No babe it's not.. I don't want you to be that afraid of being near water.. maybe.. maybe I can teach you how to swim? Just the basics", I say as her eyes go wide.

"No.. I don't think that's a good idea", she says and I frown.

"If you know the basics.. maybe you'll feel a bit more comfortable around water.. and we can swim together", I say to try and get her to agree. She smiles but still looks uncomfortable.

"Just think about it okay?", I ask and she nods. I wrap my arms around her and pull her closer to me as we lay in bed. I know she's afraid but I think this will help her.

"I love you", I whisper and kiss her forehead.

"Love you too", she says while yawning and I smile before drifting off to sleep.

***

The next morning I'm woken up by Y/N poking my cheek. I laugh to myself before opening my eyes and seeing her standing over me. I frown as I see what's she's wearing.

"What's going on?", I ask as I see her in a swimsuit. I didn't even know she owned one.

"I've been thinking about your suggestion.. I didn't really sleep last night because it was bugging me.. but I want you to teach me.. h-how to swim... please", she says and I lean up and kiss her lips. I get up and change and soon we're off to the gym to use their swimming pool.

Luckily it was quiet still so she felt a bit more comfortable.

As the morning went by, I taught her how to breathe underwater and paddle so she can stay afloat. She grinned at me and looked absolutely adorable as her hair stuck to her body.

As we got out she wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my chest.

"Thank you.. for always helping me and believing in me", she said and I smiled down at her.

"Of course babe, always", I said and kissed her lovely lips.

We continued with swimming lessons most weekends thy I was available and she started becoming more confident. And the next pool party, she was pushing people in after checking that it was okay and having a good time.

Thanks to Edeline9611 for requesting this ❤️