"She took Choji down with one punch!?" Ino yells.

Mizuki grabs multiple kuni as she throws them toward Ino but she easily jumps and twirls around them.

She sees Shikamaru's shadows moving toward her slowly on the ground so she jumps back.

Mizuki sees Sakura healing him from behind so you have to take her out then Ino so they can't be healed.

Mizuki smirks as she raises up her hand and holds two fingers up to prepare a jutsu.

She teleports in to thin air as everyone looks around for her but she's no where to be seen.

"Ahhhh!!" Sakura yells in pain.

Everyone turns to see her with Mizuki behind her as she pulls her arm out of Sakura.

"Just a genjutsu." She says softly.

Everyone was frozen in shock so Mizuki takes this opportunity to throw a sleeping tag at Ino.

It hits her chest and she falls to the ground and Mizuki looks up to see Kakuzu dead.

"Well it seems I'm the last opponent standing." Mizuki says calmly.

"Yeah but there's five of us. One of you." Sai replies.

"Yes but I'm smarter than you. Faster. I took three of you out in mere seconds. Naruto and Kakashi aren't able to resume fighting. They have no chakra."

"Don't underestimate me." Naruto growls.

"Naruto. I can take you down in a second. I have twice as much chakra as you." Mizuki lies.

"Then take me down." He says.

Mizuki smirks as she runs faster than the speed of light as she reaches Naruto and she punches his stomach.

She twirls and kicks him in the face knocking him to the ground in seconds as she walks over to him.

"Five prong seal." Mizuki whispers.

Her fingertips glow as she lifts his shirt revealing his seal and she puts her hand against it.

Naruto screams loudly but is knocked unconscious as she turns and everyone is just now looking at her.

"I told you. Mere seconds." She barks.

"We need to take her down. Kakashi what's the best plan?" Shikamaru asks.

Mizuki grabs her stomach with one hand and covers her mouth with the other has she begins to cough.

"Not now." She thinks to herself.

She reaches in to her pouch and grabs a pill and takes it quickly which stops the coughing.

"I don't have a plan. You can't be ready for anything she has. We need to retreat." Kakashi replies.

"I was still having fun." Mizuki says as she picks up Naruto.

"Put him down!" Yamato orders.