~~~~One Hour Later~~~~

Lisbeth looked in the full length mirror as Harley messed with her make-up.

"Sorry princess, no make-up is going to completely cover these bruises."

Lisbeth traced her bruised lips with her finger. "It is ok; I have always been kind of fascinated with bruises. They hold a dark kind of beauty."

Harley laughed, "Well that is one thing you and Mistah J have in common, I guess."

A knock on the door had Lisbeth trembling. She didn't know what to expect.

Jonny opened the door and leaned his head in.

"My lady, Mister J will see you now. I will bring you to him."

Lisbeth turned to Harley with a terrified expression.

"Just be you, doll! Oh and take these."

Harley gave her some pain pills which she swallowed quickly. "You need to make tonight about Mr. J-don't let him see you in physical pain."

Lisbeth nodded and gave one last glance in the mirror.

Lisbeth followed Jonny down the hall where they stopped at J's office

Lisbeth followed Jonny down the hall where they stopped at J's office. Jonny opened the door, ushered her in and quickly shut it again.

Lisbeth took a deep breath of air and gazed across the room at Mister J. He sat at his large mahogany wood desk. He was wore only the bottom half of his tuxedo; his jacket and shirt were tossed on a nearby sofa. He looked tired and his hair was a mess as if he had been continually tugging at it in frustration. He looked up from the his paperwork, a frown on his face.

He let his eyes roam over his little toy, from the yellow ribbon in her golden hair to the short blue pajamas and striped knee socks. She looked as sweet and pure as ever.

"Daddy..." she said in a quiet voice. His expression didn't change but he cocked his head as if giving her permission to continue.

"Daddy, I am so so sorry," she choked out, tears beginning to well in her eyes, "I was so so bad....Please forgive me; I will be a good girl."

J leaned back in his chair and used his finger to beckon Lisbeth to come closer to him. She slowly made her way to the front of the desk.

"Over here next to me." She walked around until she stood right in front of him; her eyes rested on the ground.

"Look at me."