Your Skin Screams To Me

Start from the beginning

"Welcome home, sir," she said in a quiet voice, locking her eyes with his.

Joker let out a loud laugh, throwing his hands to the side. "Now what do we have here??"

"The present I know you wanted more than anything; a night with little Nursey here." Harley's face spread into a wide grin as she made her way over the the chair opposite the bed and plopped herself down.

Joker gave a low chuckle, "What are you going to do baby; sit there and watch?"

"Yup!" Harley replied automatically. She saw Lisbeth's face turn pure white. She knew the poor girl was going to be completely mortified.

"You know Mister J, I appreciate our little beauty here too and I want nothing more than for you to make her scream; I want to see her beautiful face when you make her cum."

Mister J looked at Harley a moment before laughing, "Then by all means, please stay. You know I love an audience!" Joker turned his head to the side, so Harley wouldn't see him grit his teeth. He was not stupid; he knew Harley was in here to play mind games with him. The little bitch I was testing him.

Well he thought, turning back to the woman on the bed, he wasn't going to let her ruin his night with his perfect little toy.

He slowly unbuttoned his shirt, never breaking eye contact with Lisbeth. He noticed her start to tremble; she was scared and the scent of fear turned him on even more. He threw the shirt on the ground and stalked over to the bed, climbing on it and moving right over to Lisbeth. As he came closer Lisbeth moved herself back until she hit the baseboard of Joker's bed.

 As he came closer Lisbeth moved herself back until she hit the baseboard of Joker's bed

He laughed again and moved within inches of her face.

"Oh my little Princess, you are so perfect and pure; I can't wait to make you moan and scream. He put a hand up to her pigtails and slowly pulled out each ribbon so her hair fell down on her shoulders, cascading down her back. He threw one ribbon on the bedside table but the other he draped gently around her neck, tying it in a loose bow. He then put lips to her neck and started kissing. At first he could feel her reluctance; her fear, but soon he could feel her relax, give herself into the feelings of pleasure. He now knew he could start having some real fun.

He pulled her legs so she was lying flat on her back; he loved the look of surprise on her face.
He put his mouth to hers and started kissing her roughly, attacking her mouth with his tongue. He sat up and looked down at her. Her chest heaving up and down with her deep breathing, her cheeks pink and her lips swollen from his kisses. He felt himself growing harder and harder. He growled and ripped open her top. He growled as he finally saw her perfect chest without being concealed by clothing.

He brought his mouth down and started sucking and biting one. He heard Lisbeth gasp in pain and shock and then a low moan which told him she liked it too. As he latched himself onto her other nipple, he moved his eyes to the side to glance over at Harley. She sat with her arms crossed, her breathing deep, her eyes a mixture of pure rage and pure lust. Having her watch him fuck her nurse turned him on even more.