"Shikamaru." I think to myself.

"I won't die! Even if you dismember my body, and bury the pieces six feet. I'll just chew my way out seeking your throat."

Shikamaru looks down then he looks off to the right making Hidan follow his gaze to the animals in the forest.

"What the? Deer?"

"This forest is a special place in the land of fire, only members of my clan are aloud in here, anyone else is forbidden. Once you step foot in here, we can watch you for eternity."

I look around to see the animals are to focused on Hidan because he's the enemy against Shikamaru but they will likely sense me next.

Shikamaru starts messing around with the lighter that was Asuma's as it flickers on and off.

He stands there with the lighter finally lit to a full flame as he looks at the ground with his eyes shut.

He takes a deep breathe as he opens his eyes and stares at the flame as it illuminates in his eyes.

"Hey what were you doing with that? Hey I'm talking to you?!" Hidan bickers.

"Its the Will of Fire, to protect our village." Shikamaru says as he throws the lighter on Hidan.

"Farewell Sensei." He whispers.

"You can step out now." Shikamaru says.

"Shika." I say as I step out.

He doesn't turn around to see me, he just stands there frozen in place so I make the first move and I walk towards him.

I wrap my arms around him and I feel tears hitting my sleeve and my hand, I realize that he's crying.

"It's okay Shika."

"Asuma is gone. It's not okay."

"I know. I was there."

I feel his chest tighten as he pushes my arms off him, he turns with tears streaming down his cheeks.

"That was you!?"

"Yes. I was the one who retreated."

"You didn't retreat. At first you did but then you came back and started fighting with Kakuzu."

"Shika it wasn't me."

"Then who was it? A ghost?" He screams.

"I wasn't in control. Shikamaru you know about the beast in me! He took control. But no one understands that." I say as I turn around.

"Mizuki I-" He starts to say.

"Just forget it. I'm sorry for your loss but I have to go now. I have to find my other teammate."

I take off after that but I don't head straight for Kakuzu, I find a tree outside of the Nara clan forest and I begin to weep.

-10 minutes later-

Finally I regain my composure and I head towards the massive explosion that happened minutes before.

I find a tree to hide behind and I see Naruto fighting Kakuzu alone while the others stand aside.

Ino, Choji, Yamato, and Kakashi all stand back while Naruto fights Kakuzu in his second stage.

So far Kakuzu is on his third heart and Naruto seems to being doing very well from what he became before.

Naruto begins to form a rasenshuriken with the three clones he formed minutes ago while he observes Kakuzu.

His jutsu is strong and it pulls a lot towards him while Ino and Choji stand wide eyed from behind.

Naruto has what it takes to beat Kakuzu theres no doubt in that but the matter is how long it will take.

I don't think Naruto has perfected it because it seems as though he isn't very confident that it will work.

Usually you can throw a shuriken but he's running with this one instead so he hasn't mastered it yet.

Naruto gets Kakuzu right where he wants him but the problem is that the rasengean disappeared.

"What happened?" I whisper.

Kakashi and Yamato begin to back up Naruto so he can escape from Kakuzu's body.

"This is taking forever." I mumble to myself.

"Let me intervene."

"No, you already came in to battle once."

"So. I still want to fight."

"No you can just stay in there."

I look down to Naruto talking to Kakashi about something and I feel that sharp pain in my stomach again.

I hold back a scream so I don't give away my position but right now the beast is making it hard to keep control.

"Just stay put." I say as I punch my stomach.

"No. We're joining the fight."

Third Person POV

Mizuki struggles as her eyes turn red and black chakra surrounds her body and she looks down at the others.

She smirks as Naruto continues to fight Kakuzu when they jump apart she jumps forward right between the two.

"Who is that?! Another Akatsuki?!" Ino yells.

Mizuki's hood covers her face as she stands up straight facing Kakuzu as he meets her eyes and smirks.

"You're a little late don't you think?" Kakuzu questions.

"Hidan let himself get carried away so he dug his own grave."

"He always was the one to just jump in with no plan. Just stand aside. I can handle it."

"But I came to fight."

"Your impatient. Just heal me for now then stand aside or keep the others busy. Leave the nine tails to me."

"Fine."

Mizuki removes her hood as the others eyes widen and their mouths drop as they stare at the face of their teammate.

"Mizuki?" Kakashi manages to get out.

"So who wants to play first?"

"Captain Yamato. Kakashi Sensei. We'll take her on. You need to watch Naruto." Ino says.

"Don't get careless. She's strong."

"We know this Kakashi. We saw her fight Guy Sensei at the chunin exams." Choji says.

Mizuki walks over to Ino and Choji and smirks as she cracks her knuckles.

"Shall we start?" Mizuki hisses.

Ino pulls flowers out and throws them towards Mizuki while Choji came around spinning in a ball.

Mizuki jumps up high and over both of them as she lands behind Ino and she runs up and punches her.

Ino goes flying but Choji hurries and moves to catch her when Mizuki freezes.

****************
What happened to Mizuki??? Why did she freeze? Should we even say Mizuki or the beast?? Comment your answers below!! Vote also!!

Love you guys

~Heaven