Chapter Twenty - Civility

Okay, so the song on the side is definitely not my kind of music, but when it blasted through my radio while I was quickly  proofreading this chapter, I knew it was a sign. *Sigh* And as much as I dislike it, it ended up right * mocking me... If I had a choice (which I do, but I can't because I believe everything happens for a reason. I know, I'm an idiot) Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd would be right there. I urge you to check it out as it's one of the greatest songs in the entire world. Go on, do it, you know you want to ;P So yeah, I kinda wish we had the option to add two vids or two pics instead of just one of each at the moment, but meh.

You guys know the drill, vote, comment, fan, like, get a nosebleed in the middle of a memorial service whilst bawling like a baby, go as red as a beetroot from the sheer embarrassment of the situation... Yeah, I shouldn't be allowed to venture into public...

 *there ----->

Chapter Twenty - Civility

"WHY ARE WE EVEN FIGHTING?" Morgan shouted at me, throwing his hands in the air.

"I DON'T KNOW BUT IT'S SERIOUS!" I screamed back.

"YOU ARE SO FRUSTRATING!" he shouted, shaking his open hands in front of him, looking like he was about to strangle me. I didn't doubt that he'd try.

"OH AND LIKE YOU'RE JUST THE EASIEST DAISY TO GET ALONG WITH!" He stared at me, his mouth slightly open and his eyebrows furrowed together.

"THAT'S NOT THE SAYING YOU TOSSPOT!" he shrieked, his eyes wide and frantic.

"WELL IT'S MY SAYING YOU ARF-TARD!" I shot back. He let out a half yell half growling sound through clenched teeth as he dragged his hands roughly over his face.

"God you're just so infuriating!" he bit out through clenched teeth.

"Yeah well welcome to my world!" I spat back.

"You are such a bitch! You know that?" he said, his eyes and nostrils flaring.

"Yeah well you're an ass, you know that?" I shot back.

"At least I actually think about other people!"

"And I don't?" I demanded.

"You're the one who said it," he shot back with an angry smirk.

"Argh!" I yelled before spinning on my heel and storming up the steps and into my room, slamming and locking my door behind me.

I heard footsteps following as I threw myself onto my bed, crossing my arms over my chest and glaring at the stars on my roof.

"HEY! Don't walk away from me when I'm talking to you!" I heard him shout as he stopped outside my door and tried the handle. I bit my tongue to stop from yelling at him to stop telling me what to do. Letting out a deep sigh, he said, "Nat, open your door," as calmly as he could manage. Ignoring him, I started counting the stars on my roof to try and calm the boiling rage inside of me, threatening to erupt like lava from a volcano any second. "Nat, open your God damned door! We're not done talking!" he shouted, slamming his fists against it.

Closing my eyes and grinding my teeth together I tried to remind myself of all the reasons I was still friends with Morgan. At that moment, the list was short. I honestly had no idea why I put up with him at that point. I said one thing and he just flew off the handle. And now here he was acting like an ape. I was so sick of him, of his bi-polar PMS mood swings, of his immaturity. He literally drove me crazy! I could feel myself poised on the brink of insanity while he continued banging on my door and hollering like some irrational toddler having a temper tantrum.