chapter 3

Recap:

“Yeah.. Err.. It is no big deal, really” A smile grew wider on my face and I felt a little more comfortable.

“Let’s get in. It is cold outside” he grinned happily for getting what he wants.

 READ AUTHORS NOTE IN THE END PLEASE!

Chapter 3

*THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN SOME SEXUAL CONTENT*

He let me go in first and flicked the lights on when he came in behind me. The house was big and not to mention beautiful as well. The kitchen was designed with wood material and you could see the lounge room across the hallway. I walked in slowly to the lounge. There was a big-screen TV, and when I say big I mean HUGE. Beside the sofa could you see a cozy open fire with two cute chairs in front of it. I looked around the room so I could explore the rest of it. One side of the walls were made of glass only, it made a perfect view over the black midnight ocean water. Hanging from the roof was a crystal chandelier which gave the room a nice light, and made it feel more romantic. I was eating the place with my eyes as I stepped backwards slowly still checking out the place with an amazed look. I didn’t realize Lucas stood behind me and I bumped into his chest. It made me flinch in surprise. He chuckled at my sudden reaction.

“This place is amazing” I said honestly.

“You think? Well you know how my dad is like. He loves houses and cars” he shrugged like it was nothing to care about. I smiled in respond.

“What do you want to do then? We could watch a movie and order a pizza if you are hungry?”

“Actually I am quite tired” I didn’t want to disappoint him but I was dizzy and needed some rest. These shoes were killing me.

“Oh okay. Where do you want to sleep? There are some bedrooms upstairs and two here downstairs” I didn’t want to sleep alone. Not tonight.

“Where ever you want to sleep” I tried to sound more comfortable than I felt.

“You want to sleep in the same room?” he asked hopefully. Is he afraid of me or something?

“Yeah unless you don’t want to…” I trailed of.