Chapter 4

Please read authors note in the end!

.....................................................................................................

Chapter 4

The shopping 'date' with Vicky went pretty good. She did ask me thousands of questions though about my date with Luce two weeks ago. In the end she got what she wanted and I wasn't surprised, Vicky is really good at talking people in to stuff, that's kind of her thing. Lucas and I have been together every day since the romantic date. I am falling in love with him deeper and deeper after every second I spend with him. My hopes for the intern thing in US have been fading away a little, but that was good I didn't want to go now as bad as I wanted to, before Lucas turning in to Romeo. They hadn't even emailed me back so I wasn't so sure anymore. My mom was on the other hand still hoping for me to getting the intern place. She believes that I and Lucas can handle a distance relationship. That could be possible but I don't want to think about it until they respond my email and if they are planning to. It must be like thousands out there interested just like me.

The Easter holidays was on, so no school for a whole week. My mom and I are going to visit our relatives in Germany. We are only going to stay over a day that's because I hate my cousins. I am only going because of my mom wanting to see Uncle Mike and Aunt Theresa and also because of the food. When our families are having family reunion, they are having a big barbeque party. The plane was leaving Stockholm Wednesday 04:50 am; I still had the whole day for packing.

"Mariah" Moms voice filled the room from downstairs. I was still lying down and to be honest didn't want leave my precious bed.

"What do you want?" I had to shout back otherwise she would never be able to hear me.

"Hurry! Get down hear" groaning I took the blanket off me and got out off the bed to find out what she was so urgent about.

"What's up?" God just tell me that there won't be any reunion, please.

"You got a message from your principal" My principal? What did I do? Why was he calling me and leaving a message?

"What did he say? Am I in trouble for something?" Oh my God what if I was failing in something? And, and I need to drop down a class? No that can't be, it must be something else.

"I don't know? Are there any possibilities for you to be in trouble? He said that he needed to see you and that you should call him back or something" I didn't catch the last she said, I was already moving to the phone.

"Hello Miss Silver! This is Principal Johnson. I am sorry for calling this early but I need you coming down to my office this afternoon. There are some few things we need to go over. Well see you soon I hope, and sorry again, have a good day" I had no idea what he was talking about but there was nothing wrong I had done so I was going to see him in his office.

"Mom I am going down to see what he wants, see you in a bit" I didn't have time to get dressed my sweat pants would have to do and my hair could use a brush but it was already after lunchtime. I put up my hair in a messy bum and took the spring jacket of the hook next to door and went out. It would take me about 35 minutes to walk but I could use the exercise.