Chapter 1

Picture of Mariah and Vicky---->

Chapter 1

I could see it all! I've always wondered how it would feel like to see the world above from the clouds. And after being there, I can tell you, IT WAS THE MOST-

"Honey, wake up. You'll be late for school. Again!"

Oh my god! My mom wouldn't leave me alone, would she? She ruined my wonderful dream. I WAS FLYING FOR GOD'S SAKE.

"Yeah, I'm awake, just five more minutes mom, please. I need to rest my eyes a bit more." I closed my eyes harder and scrunched up my nose.

"No! Get up now Miss Mariah Silver or there will be consequences, young lady."

Wow she has a bad temper.

"Okay, okay! I am up! See! You don't need to yell. Gee mom, I'll need my ears, thank you very much" I said annoyed.

"Drop the attitude. Breakfast is ready" she kissed my forehead and smiled before she got up from the side of my bed and walked out of the room.

"My mother is a crazy woman" I sighed and reached for my phone under my pillow. Just as my nostrils got in contact with my skin I realized that I needed to take a shower.

"Ew" I whispered and wrinkled my nose at the smell of dead cats. Yup, that's me.

Just before grabbing my towel and was about to head for the bathroom I heard my phone go of. Sighing, I went back to check it. It was a text message from Vicky, my best friend since 1st grade.

*Vicky*

- Morning lazy ass! Be ready at 8. I'll pick you up. And don't be late.

X

I chuckled and didn't bother to reply. I went back to the bathroom again, stripped out of my clothes and jumped in to the hot, running water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where the hell is my shoes? I really wanted to wear my purple converse today but unfortunately, I wasn't able to find them.

I heard a noise downstairs just in the middle of turning my house up and down. I ran down to check it out. Halfway down the stairs I saw two feet wearing my pair of purple converse shoes. Who wouldn't be if it wasn't Vicky?

"Hello, Mariah? Where are you?" she screamed out loudly.

"Shhh! Keep it down! Don't scream like that, what is wrong with you? And for the hundredth time, stop stealing shoes from me! Especially without my permission." I said a little bit irritated. I really wanted to wear purple. It would make a perfect match with my dark purple tank top.

"Oh, hehe, sorry" she looked up at me with a sheepish smile. She did try her innocent face with me and it did work, actually. But she didn't have to know that. She could be so annoying at some times but she was my best friend since ten years back and I had to overlook her weaknesses.

"Whatever" I snapped and faked an angry face.

"Nice outfit Mariah, why are you so sexy this morning?" she smirked while I was clueless why she was acting all this weird.

I took a look down at my outfit and couldn't see why she fancied it so much. "What is so sexy with black tights and a purple tank top, Vicky?" I said and gave her a bored expression.

"Well duh! It's your and Lucas's third anniversary" she smiled so wide I got frightened.

Oh crap, oh crap, how the hell could I forget that? I am such a bad girlfriend.