Chapter 7

Chapter 7

”Excuse me?”

He looked at me a little surprised because I still was standing there “you heard me” his look was really hard to read because of the lack of emotions.

“There is no reason for you to be rude about it” he didn’t even know me!

“Look girl-“

“Mariah!”

“Mariah, whatever” he paused looking like he never had any longer conversation than this in his entire life “I honestly don’t know what you still are doing here, but I would appreciate if could leave me the hell alone now” with that he turned his back to me and walked away. No way! He is not going anywhere I wasn’t done yet. Following him like I didn’t have any intentions of stalking him, I come of thinking that I had left the class and Mr. Banks behind. I hope that I did the right thing now; I don’t want to make any wrong impressions.

Lost in my thoughts I forgot about what I was doing and the next thing I knew was that I smashed into a, not to mention very hard body. I squirmed in surprise and I swear I thought I saw my whole life flashing by before I hit the ground, but there wasn’t any ground to hit because somebody’s arms where holding my waist as I was leaning back in position of hitting my butt first. My eyes were still closed as I let out a small “Oh my God” but I was stilling still in the same spot so I decided to take a peek, with one eyes barely open I saw a pretty boy looking me over with a very familiar emotionless face. “Thanks” was the only thing I hardly could whisper. Not even a second later I felt my butt hammering to the ground so hard that I thought of a broken ass of mine. “Ow, What the hell?!” I exclaimed while striking my butt feeling like it would take the pain away.

“Stalking is a crime” he shrugged “why can’t you just leave me alone?”

“I wasn’t stalking you” Okay maybe I was, but that doesn’t give him any reason for breaking my butt.

“Yes you did” his expression was stern. “Now leave” again he turned his back to me and stalked of. I wasn’t going to give up without a fight so I quickly got myself of the ground and literally ran after him.

“Wait” panting I grabbed his arm and made him to stand still. He didn’t turn though, he just stood there rock still.

“I’m new, I don’t know my way around here” he didn’t turn around and from what I could see he wouldn’t either so I took a few steps and stood so I could face him instead.

“So?”

“So maybe you could show me around”

“No”

“Let me at least go with you now” God he is annoying.

“Whatever”

“Where are we going then?”

  “To the park, that’s where I was planning to go alone but I guess not”

The weather was so good; I could feel the sweet breeze against my legs and shoulders. The park would be an awesome place to go to right now so I didn’t even protest, just walked along the way to there with him.

The park was nice, children were playing everywhere. We just sat down on a bench and lay back in the nice summer air.

“So what’s your name?” here I was with some random guy without even knowing his name.

“Nathan, but everybody calls me Nate” wow he could speak without being rude.

“I like your name” my grandfather’s name was Nathan.