Figure Things Out (pt. 9)

ابدأ من البداية

“Here. Use this, at least it’ll cover your upper body.” Cara threw her a clean towel she got from Gigi.

Kendall didn’t waste a second to covered her expose boobs. She mumbled a quick thanks to her ex-girlfriend that replied by a nod from the blonde.

“Great ... Now everyone had seen my boobs. What a fucking party!” Kendall ranted quietly.

“Barely, it wasn’t that obvious. Your thighs pretty much everywhere but your boobs? Not so much, unless they’ve seen them in very close distance then it’s noticeable.” Cara assured her.

Kendall looked at her, making sure Cara didn’t lie or something, when she saw nothing but honesty, she then nodded. Somehow it made the brunette calmer and somewhat relieved that her boobs weren’t for everyone to see.

“Uhhh ... Thanks for the towel. You can leave now. I’ll stay here for while till Gi find a wearable clothes or something.” Kendall said.

“Let me take you to your home, you can't go back to the party like this.” Cara offered.

“I can’t, I’m supposed to stay at Gigi’s, my family is in San Diego, they won’t be back till tomorrow morning. And ... I don’t want to be alone tonight,” Kendall said, instantly regretting why she’d revealed too much.

She looked at Cara, and she couldn’t help stealing glances to her ex-girlfriend’s cleavage. She looked amazing, Cara was always rockin it like a boss, in her suit. Kendall looked away, the last thing she needed was being caught by her former girlfriend that she was checking her out.

“Come to my place then.”

Kendall looked up to her so fast, she couldn’t believe what she’d heard.

“NO! Why would I do that?! I’ll wait for Gigi, she was supposed to bring me a jacket or something.” Kendall rolled her eyes.

Cara chuckled, “Well good luck with that, I saw her and Joe went to his room before I got here. Obviously not looking for a jacket, well unless she looked on it inside Joe’s mouth.”

Kendall groaned, “fucking G.I Joe! I’m gonna kill her!”

Cara didn’t say anything, she just smiled fondly at the brunette, which it didn’t missed by Kendall, somehow it made her feel self-conscious.

Why is she looking at me like that? Kendall thought.

They just looked at each other, which Kendall noticed that Cara was smiling bashfully. Which was … weird, because the blonde was famous with her smirk or her smug grin, not ... smiling shyly like this.

Cara seemed to noticed Kendall’s uneasiness. She quickly tried to make the situation less awkward.

“Anyway, you can go home with me if you don’t wanna go to your home alone. I’ll let you borrow your favorite shirt.” Cara smiled softly.

Which made Kendall felt more uncomfortable, What’s going on? Cara barely spare me a glance in school and now she acted like a girlfriend?! Kendall was confused.

“Uhhh no. I'll just … ask Joan and Bernard to drive me home or something.” Kendall insisted.

Before Cara could say anything, Kendall's phone was buzzing loud. The brunette took her phone from her purse and answered it.

“Yeah?”

Cara was still quiet, studying her with her stunning blue eyes. Again, Kendall felt self conscious.

Did she stare at my legs or what? Kendall was distracted, she couldn’t focus on what the other person on her phone said.

“Sorry what?” she said to her phone.