7. Family fun Time (prt.1)

Start from the beginning

Feeling the tension build up in her stomach while her knees began to shake, she knew that she was near and so did he.

"Hold it in for me just a little longer Miy." He nibbled on her neck which caused her body to shutter.

"I-I can't." She whimpered. The feeling was just to good to hold in. She needed to let it all go.

"Baby I'm cumming, I can't hold it in any long- oooh fuck." She moaned loudly enough so that the next door neighbors heard her.

Licking his lips he grabbed on her throat with one hand and continued to drill inside of her, Something she deeply adored while they were having sex.

"You should have waited."

___

After their session between rough sex and close to making love, Miya was spread across the bed half way sleeping. He wore her little body out this time.

Hearing the shower stop Miya picked her body up and sat criss cross with the covers wrapped around her shoulders. Coming out the bathroom he had a plain white towel wrapped around his waist. Del walked towards the dresser and dropped his towel.

Admiring his butt miya couldn't help but to giggle.

"Stop staring at my ass." He looked over his shoulder while going into his dresser and grabbed a pair of boxers, slipping them on.

"I can't help it." Miya ran her hands through her tangle mess of a hair and sighed as she watch him put on his work clothes.

"That gay shit." He shook his head while putting a beanie on his head, "Anyways, bring your car to the shop around four and bring me some lunch."

Rolling her eyes she sighed then laid back on the bed.

"My car is fine Dellie." She folded her arms over her chest.

"Your brakes says other wise, now stop playing with me." He turned on his heels to look at her.

"Whatever, what do you want for lunch?"

"Zaxbys." He grabbed his keys from off the dresser and walked towards the bed.

"Wings n things? Or traditional hot and hot honey mustard?"

"Traditional." He leaned down to peck her lips.

"Large strawberry sprite?"

"You know it baby."

They kissed for a quick moment then pulled apart.

"I love you DelQuan." She smiled as she watch him reach towards the bedroom door.

"I love you more." He called out over his shoulder with a smile before walking out the front door.

Miya let out a sigh of satisfaction then laid back on the bed. Miya loved her some DelQuan, and that's how it was going to stay.