Ëthia: Chapter 29 ~Your Chance~

Start from the beginning

"Or what?" I said walking closer to her, "Call for help? After all, nobody besides you and your father knows you exist, correct?".

Step by step I got closer to Seviah until she cracked.

"Fine! I admit it! I've been outside of this room before"

"Why lie?" I instantly questioned.

"Because my father warned me that someone someday might try and convince me to leave this place, and if I did bad things would happen.".

"Like what?" Ivan asked.

"Just bad things" Seviah responded.

I rolled my eyes a little, "Alright, well, even though you wasted a big chunk of our time we have got to go".

"Then go" Seviah said sitting back down on the couch.

"With you." I responded.

"Not going to happen" She snipped back at me.

"Seviah!" I shouted, "We are giving you an opportunity to finally get rid of this place!"

Seviah stood up and faced me, "And this is an opportunity that we end up getting me killed! Or hurt! Or it will change me for the worst!".

"Maybe it will change you for the better!" I yelled back.

"My father has protected me my whole life, has given me everything I wanted, I will not betray him".

I looked at Seviah as deep breaths entered and exited my body, I had to calm myself down, Seviah didn't know exactly what a monster her father was and I shouldn't have gotten mad at her for it.

"Your father isn't the saint you think he is. He is a monster." I said in quiet words.

Seviah walked closer to me trying to intimidate me, "Don't you dare talk about my father that way, you don't know him!" She said loudly.

"But I know what he has done. I know about the innocent people he has killed and I know the lives he has ruined".

Seviah took a step back and seemed to be caught off guard a little at what was said.

"Your father has done some awful things, things to people who have done nothing to him".

Seviah looked at me with confused eyes, "What are you talking about?".

"Just like you, Seviah, I have never met my mother. But I also have never met my father, or grandparents, or cousins, or aunts, or uncles. You know why?"

Seviah stood there silent.

"Because your father sent assassins to kill my entire family. Your father was so worried about some stupid prophecy that he actually sent assassins to kill my mother, but they didn't stop with her, they made sure that every single person, anyone who basically shared the same blood as me, was killed".

Seviah looked at my watery eyes, "My father would never, I know him".

"Know him? You only see him when he is up here in this room with you, other than that you are completely clueless".

"That's not true" Seviah said turning away from me.

Felicity stepped in front of me and continued the conversation for me, "Seviah, I know your father has protected you and wants what is best for you, and that's wonderful, but your father has hurt countless innocent people. Please, just tell us what you know".