6. On to the next

Start from the beginning

"Hey Mason." Saya smiled with a wave.

"Sup." Mason nodded his head then leaned on the side of the car while tapping his foot. Hearing a ding Mason pulled out his phone from his pocket and checked the screen.

-tell that girl I said let's go.
2:43pm

Mason smirked at the phone then shook his head.

-nope.
2:43pm

Mason looked on the other side of the road to see that Miya read his simple message with a mug. She looked up so that they were both staring at each other and flinched at him, whispered to the girl beside her. Miya walked across the street while flipping her long black hair, that he wanted to pull on so badly.

"Saya, we have houses to look at, stop sucking dick and let's go." Miya snapped her fingers.

Saya looked from Bruce with a mug then laughed lowly.

"Miya, sweetie, before you talk about me sucking dick how about you get some first; you seem a little tense." Saya sarcastically smiled before turning back to Bruce to finish their conversation.

Seeing the fire that sparked in her eyes, and her mouth twisted to the side Mason knew Miya was about to explode. With her nose flared and her hands clenched by her sides she took a deep breath and rolled her head causing her neck to crack loudly.

Arching his brow Mason wondered what she was about to do, but was shocked when she simply turned around and walked back across the street. Meeting up with the other female the two continued their walk down the side walk.

Finally deciding that all this mushy shit the two were doing was enough, Mason walked back inside his house and slammed the door shut while locking it shut. Walking up to his room Mason took his phone out his pocket and tapped on Miya's icon. He looked at the picture he got from her Instagram page and tapped the call button; he didn't want to do it but it was long over due.

Placing the phone to his ear he heard the ringing for a while then her voice sang through the other end.

"What Mason?"

"Aww why you got to do me like that baby girl." Mason licked his lips and chuckled.

"I'm not doing anything to you."

"Why haven't you contacted me since I last saw you?" Mason laid across his bed with his head deep in his pillows.

"Because, I'm busy I have a shop to run you know." She sighed heavily on the phone.

"Mm."

There was silence on both ends of the phone as Mason was deep in thought.

"Alright so how do you like this house?" The other female voice spoke.

"This house is pretty dope, it has just my style you really out did yourself Ashley." Miya voice was a sound of approval.

Ashley giggles caused Mason to mug, he didn't want anybody to flirt with what he wanted, he'll do anything to be that only one.

"Well thank you, we can go back to my office and get the papers processed and you should be moving in in about two weeks."