"It's all my fault you were shot." I say tearfully. He shakes his head.

"Don't blame yourself." He says, weaker than usual. He lets out a sound of pain, which has me clutching his hand tighter.

"Sorry mate." Ashton apologises.

"It is, I left my sunglasses behind. Tanner wouldn't have been able to corner me, and then you wouldn't have felt the need to come and find me." I insist.

"Were you holding the gun?" He asks, wiping my the tears on my face away. I shake my head.

"Then it's not your fault." He says, resting his head on the back of the seat. I feel hands come down on my shoulders, trying to pull me back. I resist, wanting to stay with him.

"Bambi, the ambulance is here. The paramedics need to get to him." Ryder tells me gently. I bite my lip, before giving Levi's hand one last squeeze before standing up and moving away with Ryder. The rest of the guys, except Ashton and Storm, are standing together all looking on at the car. When they see me and Ryder walk towards them, they change their attention onto me.

"Are you OK?"

"Did Tanner hurt you?"

"He won't get away with this, along with threatening you and Sophie."

"I'm OK. No, he didn't. Where is Storm?" I answer their questions and counter with my own.

"He's letting Sam and Jinx know what happened, and is checking that Tanner doesn't go and do anything, like he said he would." I give a small smile before turning back to look at Levi. The paramedics now have him out of the car, and onto a gurney. They were working on him as they walk him quickly to the ambulance. I run after him and follow them to the ambulance. They lift him up into the back.

"Miss, I'm sorry you can ride with us, there won't be enough room." One of the paramedics tells me, before getting into the back with Levi. Colton comes and stands beside me, pulling me closer.

"He's going to be OK, we'll follow right behind them." Colton reassures me. I smile thankfully up at him. Ashton leans down and says something to Levi quietly. Levi nods in acknowledgement, Aston then turns to the paramedics and tells them something before he leaves the ambulance. He gives me a small smile before walking back and talking quickly to Trystan who is still on the phone.

I start to shiver, causing me to cross my arms over my swimsuit and rub them. Colton sees this and passes me his shirt. I thank him and put it on. I look around and see that a couple of policemen are talking to some of the guys, getting their statements. The guys who are talking to them, look back at me and then back to the cops. The policemen also look at me, before making a note. Colton pulls me into a hug, and in the process moves my gaze from the police. I wrap my arms around his neck, thankful for the comfort. I hear the sirens start up again, and then quieten as the ambulance drives off quickly.

Small arms wind their way around our legs and squeeze. I move back slightly and look down to see Sophie. She moves her head so she's looking up at us with a big grin. I clear my throat, and check that there aren't any tears left over on my face. I wipe the ones that I find away and then return her smile. I unwrap my arms, and reach down to stroke her head.

"You OK?" I ask her. She nods, before looking around. I look at Storm who is talking to Sam and Jinx. He catches my eyes, and shakes his head slightly, letting me know that he hasn't told her.

"Mummy, why are there policemen?" She asks her smile fading on her face. I close my eyes, I don't know how to tell her and I never thought I would have to tell her something like this at her age. I move out of Colton's arms and kneel down in front of her. I sigh and scratch the back of my head.