Part 62

A quick warning, this has scenes that some readers may find upsetting (an attempted rape).

Rolling over, I pull the duvet up over my shoulder to ward off the draught. I roll onto my back to try and get back to sleep. A soft click sounds. I feel my eyebrows draw themselves together as I try and figure out where it came from and waiting to see if there is any more sounds. My tired brain just brushes it off as the house settling. A loud creak sounds close. Slowly I begin to understand that I am not alone in the room. I must have been awoken by whoever it is entering. Not wanting to let on that I know they are there yet, my heart thumping erratically in my chest, I roll onto my side, still feigning sleep, facing the door. I crack my eyelids open and make out a faint outline of a dark figure standing over my bed. I gulp, my first thought being whether Sophie is alright. I am just feeling glad for my sub-consciousness waking me, when a hand starts to trail over my body. This is definitely not one of the guys coming to check up on me, as I swallow down the bile at the sensation and smell of alcohol. Is it Tanner? I don't care who it is, I just want them to leave, I think but obviously the figure decides that they should act fast before I "wake" and pulls the duvet off of me forcefully. I am just about to get out of the bed when I feel a weight fall on top of me. I scream and fight the person lying on top of me. I get a glimpse of a pudgy face, with two green penetrating eyes set in it. It has to be Tanner, his eyes are the right colour, but his face isn't the right shape. The figure brings their face down closer to mine, and I eventually make out Terry's leering face. My stomach rolls as I flail my arms and legs around trying to push him off me. What is he doing here? A hand comes up and connects with my cheek. He opens his mouth, and the smell of alcohol hits me.

"Shut up, bitch. Your mom's in the hospital, and she was up for anything, so I hope like mother, like daughter," he spits down at me. I let out a cry, pushing his head back when he comes down for a kiss. His face flickers to Jack's and back. I don't want Sophie waking up and walking in, but the memories of the night that she was conceived flash in my mind, causing cries to leave my lips without my consent. At least I am able to fight back tonight. Terry's hand holds me down by the neck, his other hand going to my shirt. I gasp for breath, hitting him with both arms. He pulls his head back and looks down to my uncovered chest. A grin appears on his face, which has me cringing and crying out. Tears begin to continuously fall as his hand goes down to my shorts. I close my eyes and try to ignore what he's doing as I plead for him to stop, scratching, hitting, and doing anything I can to hurt him. He grunts and pulls back from me, applying more pressure on his hand still on my neck. I can no longer get any breath into my lungs. I kick my legs as Terry works on getting my shorts off. After a couple of minutes, with the exertion that I am giving, blackness creeps into the edge of my sight. Part of me is glad, welcoming the darkness so that I will not have to endure what he does, but part of me wants to keep fighting and not let him have his way with me. I grit my teeth and wish that I hadn't come back. An image of the guys come into my mind as the blackness consumes my vision. Not wanting to black out I fight it.

BANG!

Terry's hold on my neck loosens, allowing me to bring in gulps of air. Another loud bang sounds and I let out sobs of relief when Terry moves back from me.

"Who is that?" he yells down at me.

"I don't know!" I sob, feeling gratitude to whoever it was.

"You're lying!" he shouts, losing all sense. I was in front of him for the whole time he was here, he knew I couldn't possibly have called someone. He grips my arms in a vice-like grip, shaking me violently. I hear wood splintering. Terry brings a hand up to my lips, his fingertips digging into my skin. I let out a muffled scream. Terry had forgotten about undressing me, which I was thankful for. My shorts are down by my ankles, my pants pulled down on one side. My chest is bare, with the shirt bunched above my breasts.