Part 3

A/N I am so sorry I haven't updated like I said I would. I am also sorry this update is so small, I just felt bad about not updating so I wanted to give you something. This is just a filler chapter. Enjoy!

Before I made my way to the cafeteria I went outside and called Chloe (Mrs Wade).

"Hey Bambi, everything OK?"

"Uh, yeah. I'm sorry to do this to you, but could you look after Sophie for a bit longer after school for me, I have a detention."

"Sure, no problem. Would you like to talk to her?"

"Yeah, thanks." I heard her talking to someone on the other side of the phone then Sophie's voice comes through.

"Hiya mummy." She says.

"Hey sweetie, you're going to stay with Mrs Wade for a bit longer after school today, OK?"

"OK." She replies.

"Love you darling."

"Love you too mummy." She says. I end the call and turn around. A guy I didn't recognise was stood behind me.

"Oh, hello." I say jumping back. He looked to be a couple of inches taller than me, with some definition to his muscles. His blonde hair was cut short, and his green eyes held a hint of curiosity.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude, I just saw a hot girl stood out here by herself and I wanted to know why." He says. I blush.

"Who were you talking to? Sister?" He asks.

"Yeah." I answer deciding to go with the less complicated answer.

"I'm Tanner by the way!" He says extending his hand.

"Bambi." I say taking it. He holds it there staring into my eyes, until we get interrupted by someone shouting his name.

"I have to go, lovely to meet you Bambi." He says with a smirk, turning and walking towards his friends. I then realise Jinx and Sam and the others will be wondering where I am. I rush towards the cafeteria and burst through the doors. I see they are sat at the table with Levi, Brody, Colton and Jesse and their friends. I rush up to them.

"Sorry, I had to make a phone call." I tell them sitting down in the empty seat.

"That's OK, Bambi I don't think you met Storm, Ashton, Ryder and Trystan yet." Levi says pointing to each boy. Storm looked to be an inch or two taller than Levi, he had dark hair and dark eyes, his arms that were exposed held a couple of tattoos. His big muscles made him even more intimidating. I would not want to meet him in a dark alley. What surprised me was when he gave me a big, kind smile. I smiled back.

"Nice to meet you!" he says. Ashton looked to be about the same size as Brody, maybe an inch smaller, which was still a lot taller than me. Like the others he was muscled. His brown hair was cut short. His chocolate brown eyes were looking me up and down. Finally he reached my eyes and smiled.

"Call me Ash, everyone does." I turned to the final two boys and was met with two images of the same person. Both were the same height as Colton. They both had dirty blonde hair and grey eyes. They both smiled an infectious smile.

"Hi, I'm Ryder." The one on the left said.

"And I'm Trystan." Said the other. Their voices were the similar but not the same, Ryder's was deeper only by a bit. On closer inspection Trystan also had a small scar over his right eye. I sat down at the table and Sam caught my attention. He fanned his hand in front of his face and mouthed Is it hot in here or is it them?

Hope you like it! Vote and Comment!! (I love reading what you have to say)

CC;)

Edited 14 September 2015. :)