Part 14

Here's the next part. Nothing really happens, I'm surprised that it's 593 words and it doesn't really do anything!! Hope you like it!

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

CC ;)

Jesse doesn't freak out like most boys do when they see a girl cry, instead he stands there comforting me, letting me get it out. After I have let it all out and am feeling better, I follow Jesse downstairs and find that the boys are sat on the sofas discussing what we should do.

"Oh, I know let's play Mafia."

"Do we have enough people?"

"No, I don't think we have." Brody says.

"What's Mafia? Do you dress up like gangsters and terrorize the streets of LA?" I joke.

"No, we only do that in the holidays." Ashton says not even hesitating or blinking. My eyes widen. The other boys laugh.

"You should have seen your face." Brody cries clutching his stomach with laughter.

"It's just a silly child's game." Storm says.

"Stormy you didn't think it was that silly when you had a grump because you lost."

"No one calls me that except for Sophie." He grunts out.

"But Stormy, I thought you loved me!" Colton says fluttering his eyelashes. Storm stands up abruptly and storms over to where Colton is sat. Colton screams like a girl and jumps over the back of the sofa and runs towards where I am sat, pulling me onto his lap. I turn my head so I can see his face and see that he is sticking his tongue out at Storm.

"So what are we going to play?" I ask them.

"What about Blackjack? Not with money but with... Oreos."

"And if you lose a round you have to answer a truth or do a dare."

"OK," I say smiling. When we were back in England one of the men that my mum was dating was actually decent and he taught me how to play. Levi gets up and walks over to a cupboard and gets a pack of playing cards out, whilst Trystan walks into the kitchen and brings back three packs of Oreos, eating a biscuit on the way. I smile and stick my hand out. He smiles back and gets one out and chucks it to me.

"Mmmm, I love Oreos." I say around a mouthful of biscuit and cream.

"Can we keep her? She loves Oreos!" Trystan says turning to the rest of the group.

"I thought we already made that decision when we first saw her." Colton says squeezing me around the waist. I tap his arms and when he lets go I move to the seat next to him.

"So you can't cheat." I tell him so he doesn't get the wrong idea. I don't know what's happening and what these feelings are for these boys I have just met. I know from my past experience that I can't trust boys or men easily. Trystan hands us all 5 Oreos. Levi shuffles the deck and then deals one out to all of us face down.

"OK, does everyone know how to play?" We all nod.

"OK, we'll do it a bit differently to how they do in the casinos. The minimum bet is one cookie, you can have up to five cards in a hand, if you get five cards that's an automatic win if it doesn't add up and you're bust, we'll also keep changing the dealer so it's fair. The winner gets all the bets, you have to be within 15 to 21 to be safe, under or over you are bust. The winner is the one that beats the dealer. If you end up bust you have to answer a truth or do a dare. Clear?"

"Yes." We all reply.

"Good, let's play."

Edited 1 October 2015. :)