Part 12

The next part! Hope you like it! Ryder and Trystan's Condo! ^^^^ (Imagine it to be in LA not Toronto! And I'm sorry, I'm not very good at describing!) Tell me what you think through votes and comments!

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

CC;)

"Oh sweetie, you should have told me that people were being mean, how long has this been going on?" I ask.

"Ever since I said that I didn't have a daddy." She whispered. I pull her closer to me and stroke her hair.

"I'll talk to the people that work there." I say kissing her forehead. I look up to the boys who are still stood there.

"We're going to go to Ryder and Trystan's condo." Ashton informs me.

"OK." I say moving Sophie higher on my hip.

"What do you like to have for dinner?" Jesse asks Sophie. She looks up to me and I nod at her. Instead of answering she buries her head into my shoulder.

"Sorry, she's probably tired. You like pizza don't you Sophie?" I ask her. She nods, not moving from my shoulder.

"Sophie would you like to go on my shoulders?" Storm asks looking to me for permission. I nod smiling. She looks up at him quizzically.

"What do I have to do?" She asks.

"You just have to sit on top of my shoulders." He explains.

"I can show you if you want. Go on then Stormy squat down." Brody says pulling his trousers up as if getting ready to get onto something. I laugh.

Storm glares at him.

"Don't call me Stormy. Anyway I wouldn't be able to carry your fat butt...terfly around anyway!" I smile at him for correcting himself. Storm was glaring Brody's way when Sophie piped up.

"Stormy, can I go on your shoulders now?"

*^*^*^*

Sophie loved it up there on Storms shoulders and would direct him like a tiny drill sergeant. I laughed when she made him gallop like a horse. Sophie wanted to stay on Storm's shoulders so Storm, Sophie and I walked to Trystan and Ryder's apartment while the others drove back. When we arrived at the modern looking building I could see that Storm was getting tired.

"OK, Sophie I think it's time to give Stormy a break." I say smiling. I pick her off Storm's shoulders and put her onto the floor, so we can walk in. She grabs my hand and squeezes it tightly, she gets nervous at new places. I squeeze it back reassuringly. Storm walks to the side and buzzes the top button. The speaker crackles and then Ryder's voice is heard.

"Oh look Stormy has finally arrived!" Storm opens his mouth to reply, but a click of the speaker and a buzz for the door to open interrupts him. Storm growls but goes and opens the door. I thank him and go in. When we enter, the entrance hall is bright and modern, it has a couple of trees in pots scattered around and has a couple of sofas. The lifts are straight ahead. I walk to the lifts and wait for Storm. I lift Sophie up so she can reach the button and then put her back down. When the lift arrives we enter and Storm turns to Sophie.

"Can you press the top button for me please?" Sophie asks for him to lift her up so she can reach and presses the button.

The lift ride takes about 3 minutes and when the doors open my mouth drops open. The front door is the doors of the lift. We exit the lift and enter an open plan area. The windows all around show a view of the LA skyline. Outside the windows in a separate room is a 'garden' with a hot tub/Jacuzzi and a sofa. In the middle of the room there is a set of stairs that goes up to a second floor. The sofa and a couple of chairs are sat in front of a big flat screen TV. There are two dining tables in the room, one, probably the more formal one and less used one, has two chandeliers over it. All in all this Condo is a luxury one.

"Welcome to our wonderful abode!" Ryder and Trystan say at the same time.

Edited 1 October 2015. :)