Part 38

After the film had finished and the boxes had been thrown away I told them that I was going to go up to bed, after all I have had a very emotional day. They all say goodnight, telling me that I can have the same room as last time. I enter the room and go to the bed, sitting down. I think back to everything that has happened since we moved, yes most of it has been bad, but I have amazing friends which make it all seem better. I decide to sleep in the clothes I'm wearing and walk into the bathroom. On the counter is Ryder's shirt he gave me last time, with a toothbrush still in the packaging, on top. I smile. Are they for me? Where they expecting me to come back? I quickly change into the shirt, before looking for some toothpaste. I find some in a cabinet, and brush my teeth, putting the toothpaste back where I found it once I had finished. I walk back into the room and put the clothes on a chair in the corner, before getting under the covers. I roll onto my side and watch as the clock shows hours going by. Why can't I sleep?

*^*^*

It's 3am and I am still wide awake. I give up trying and throw the covers off. I edge myself out of bed, and quietly open the door. I tiptoe downstairs to see it empty. I walk over to the doors that lead to the balcony and open them, slipping out into the night air. I look out over the view of the city, and feel the cool air on my skin. I shiver. I walk over the where the sofa is and see that a blanket is hanging over the back. I sit down on the sofa wrapping myself up in it. It helps to ward off the cool air. I curl up and look out at the glittering lights. Suddenly a blast of heat hits me. I sit up stunned. I look around and up to see a heater has been turned on. I hear the door open and then shut. With the slight glow from the heater I see that Ashton is walking towards me, through the dark. I sit up slightly, and he sits down in the space I made for him.

"Why are you out here?" He asks.

"I could ask you the same thing. I couldn't sleep." I reply.

"Same." He replies smiling. He pulls me closer, and wraps his arms around me. I shiver as I feel his body warmth.

"Why can't you sleep?" He asks. I shrug.

"I don't know. It's the first time I am away from Sophie, so that might be it. What about you?" I ask. He shifts under me.

"I was just thinking." He replies. I yawn. Ashton begins to stroke my hair.

"You're so strong and beautiful, never forget it." He says. I feel the rise and fall of his chest and start to feel drowsy. I blink, trying to stay awake.

"If you fall asleep don't worry, I'll look after you." Ashton says, and I believe him. I stop trying to stay awake, and let my eyelids close, pulling me down into sleep.

Here you go! Hope you liked it! The next part will be about a week and will be their trip to the beach. :)

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, sharing and following (to those of you who do that ;))

CC ;)