Part 41

I quickly lock the car and rush back to where the others are waiting. As I get back they all look at me and the look on my face.

"What's wrong?" Sam asks.

"Mummy?" Sophie asks. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"Tanner was over the road from the car." I tell them. Their eyes all darken.

"Jinx, Sam, why don't you go and find a place for us on the beach? Take Sophie." Jinx and Sam look at each other before turning to Sophie.

"We can spend time getting to know our godchild." Sam says. I hear Sophie ask what a godchild is as they walk off. As soon as they are out of earshot the guys turn back to me.

"What was he doing?" Jesse asks.

"He was looking at me. He could just be at the beach for the day, and saw me." I suggest, but I don't believe it myself.

"This is the third time he's made you aware of his presence somewhere." Brody tells me. "He was at your apartment building, he was outside Trystan and Ryder's apartment, and now he's at the beach."

"That's not a coincidence." Colton tells me.

"Fourth." I say looking down.

"What do you mean fourth?" Storm asks.

"He was outside Trystan and Ryder's apartment building again when I left this morning." I tell them.

"Jesus!" Ashton exclaims.

"He was gone when I got there." Levi tells us coming back to where we are standing. I didn't even know he left.

"We'll just carry on with the day, let us know if you see him again." Ryder tells me. I nod. Brody walks up to me and slings his arm around my neck.

"This day will get better, promise." He tells me. I smile up at him. We walk out onto the sand that goes on for as long as the eye can see. The sand was a golden colour only being interrupted by the few people that were on the beach. There are no beaches like this in England. The sea was a dark blue colour and had big waves rolling in. Colton grins when he sees the waves.

"I'll have to teach you to surf." He calls to me.

"I'd like that." I reply. We find Sam, Jinx and Sophie running around. When Sophie notices us she runs over.

"Having fun?" I ask her. She nods grinning.

"Stormy? Can I go on your shoulders?" Sophie asks him. Storm smiles.

"Of course, come here mia piccolo sole." He bends down, and helps situate her on his shoulder.

"What about you?" Levi asks me.

"I don't think I can go on your shoulders. I'm too heavy." I tell him.

"You'd be fine. Want a piggy back ride instead?" He asks walking in front of me.

"You sure?" I ask. He looks back at me over his shoulder and nods. I sigh and relent. I cling onto his shoulders and jump, waiting for us to fall to the floor. He catches my legs and we stay upright. He shifts me on his back before standing up higher.

"See, you're as light as a feather." He tells me, jumping up with me on his back. I giggle and clutch on tighter.

"I doubt that." I mutter.

"You and your body are beautiful." He says looking over his shoulder. I blush and bury my face into his back.

"It's true." Jesse adds. I feel my blush deepen. What are these boys doing to me?

Here you go! Sorry it took long and is so short! The next part won't be as long, and will be longer (I only stopped here so the next part will be longer).

I have created a Twitter profile to let you know when parts are posted and what is going on! So if you want to go and find me I am @cc_thewriter. :)

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, sharing and following!

CC ;)