Part 30

I know that I said Tanner, Jinx and Sam would be in this one but the boys wanted to learn more about the English language and it went on longer than I thought it would. ;) so you have a breather from Tanner for a bit longer.

Trystan eventually lets me up, and I sit back on the sofa.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Ryder asks.

"Mummy, I need to go to the loo." Sophie says. I smile and pick Sophie up and walk out of the room.

After she finishes her business, I make her wash her hands.

"Are you having fun?" I ask. She nods grinning.

"Good, we'll have tea here and then go back home OK?" I ask drying her hands. Her eyebrows furrow and she looks up at me.

"To Ryder and Trystan's?" She asks hopefully.

"No sweetie, we'll be going back to home with Granny." I say. Her face falls and she pouts.

"I want to stay with Ryder, Trystan, Stormy, Ashy, Colton, Bwody, Jesse and Levi." She says pulling her hands away and crossing her arms.

"Sweetie, they have their own families to go back to." I explain.

"But..." She says tears starting to form in her eyes. I pick her up and wipe away her tears.

"We'll still see them." I say reassuringly. "Don't you want to see Granny?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"What about if we still have a sleepover but just the two of us? You can come and sleep in my room and we can watch another film, OK?. But you have to be good, and don't be upset." I say. She smiles and nods, wiping the tears away.

"OK, let's go back." I say walking back to the living room. When we enter the boys are talking to Ilario. When they see us the boys look at Sophie's face, still red from crying and look at me concerned.

"We're fine aren't we Sophie." I say, putting her down. She smiles and nods.

"I'm not upset. See?" She says, running to Levi and sitting on his lap, showing him her grin. The boys chuckle.

"You're right. Neither am I. See?" He says, showing her his grin. I laugh and sit down next to Colton. Jesse tugs on a piece of my hair.

"You OK?" He asks. I smile and nod.

"She didn't want to leave, but I said we could have a sleepover of our own but she couldn't be upset." I explain.

"Ah, that explains the whole grinning thing." Colton says.

"I'm guessing a loo is a toilet." Jesse says. I look at him confused.

"Yes. Why?" I ask.

"I've never heard that before. It must be a British thing." He says.

"So what do you call this?" Colton asks pointing to the sofa.

"A sofa. What do you call it?" I ask.

"A couch." He says, looking excited that he found a new game.

"What about pants? Do you call them anything different?" He asks pointing to his trousers.

"Yes. Trousers. So what do you call your pants if you call trousers, pants?" I ask.

"What?" he says confused.

"What do you call your underwear?" I ask.

"Underwear." He says. He points to a table and I say what I call it, making Colton look disappointed that I didn't call it something different.

"What about that?" He asks pointing to a pencil.

"A pencil with a rubber on the end." I say. Colton chokes on nothing as the whole room looks to me in shock.

"Say that again." Brody says.

"A pencil with a rubber on the end." I say again looking around confused. I pick the pencil up and point to the end with the rubber.

"An eraser? You call and eraser a rubber?" Jesse asks confused.

"Yes, why? What's wrong with rubber?" I ask. The boys look to Sophie and Ilario who are watching with interest.

"Um..." They say looking around uncomfortable. Just then Storm's mom calls that tea is ready. The boys all jump up and rush out of the room, leaving Levi left. He puts Sophie down and tells her to carry on so he can talk to me alone. I look up at him confused.

"What was so wrong?" I ask.

"Um... A rubber is a condom." He says not looking me in the eye. A blush slowly creeps up my cheeks.

"Oh." Is the only thing that comes out of my mouth.

Here you go! Hope you liked it! This actually happened to someone I know, the person asked a Teacher for a rubber and got pretty much the same reaction. ;)

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting and sharing (if any of you do that ;))!

CC ;)