Part 1

Hiya, Here is the first part! Hope you like it!

"Name?" The office lady asks me.

"Huh." I reply coming out of the haze I was in.

"I asked what is your name?" She demanded irritated.

"Oh, Sorry. Bambi Raye." I say with a smile. She types something into the computer. Clicks the mouse a couple of times. Types something else. Clicks the mouse once more, then waits and clicks it another time.

Seriously what is she doing, hacking into the Pentagon?

No, she was more likely finishing the level on the game she was playing, but you never know.

"Ah yes, Bambi, Senior right?" I nod. She turns and grabs some papers off the desk behind her.

"Here is your schedule and your locker assignment with the combination. Have a great day." She says giving me a fake smile before turning back to her computer. I turn around and walk out of the office.

A new home, a new school, a new life. Hopefully.

After the events that took place a couple of years ago, the students in my old school gave me a load of shit even though it wasn't my fault. It became worse and worse over the years and eventually it became too much and we decided to move. Move across the world to be exact. We moved from England to California, USA. We would have moved sooner but my mum didn't have the money.

I looked up from my schedule and saw everyone was staring at me. I continued onto where my locker should be. I had gotten used to people staring at me. I found my locker and tried the locker combination, it wouldn't open. I tried again and failed. I slammed my hand onto the locker willing it to open.

"You know it won't open if you hit it." I turn around to find the person who said it. A girl around my height stood a couple of lockers down, she had brown hair with blonde highlights. Her grey eyes sparkled with amusement.

"And how am I meant to open it? By asking it nicely?" I reply sarcastically.

"That could work, or..." She said walking towards me, "You could use the right combination." She said opening the locker.

"How-"

"My friend had this locker before you, she moved away last year, and she found out that the school gave her the wrong combination. It's the same until the last number just add one."

"Um, thanks."

"Don't mention it." She says before walking off. I turn to my locker and put the stuff I don't need into it. The bell rings indicating first class is about to start. I look down at my schedule to see what I have first,

Homeroom - Room 109 - Mr Blake

Trigonometry - Room 118 - Mr Roll

Gym - Gymnasium - Coach Farmer

English - Room 231 - Mr Stave

Lunch

Biology - Room 222 - Mrs Bernal

World History - Room 125 - Mrs Black

Spanish - Room 214 - Señora Gonzales

When I make it to Homeroom I head to the back of the class and sit in a seat in the corner without making eye contact with anyone. A couple of minutes later the teacher comes in, and stands at the front of the class.

"Hello everyone, we have a new student starting today, Bambi Raye, why don't you come up and introduce yourself?" I reluctantly stand up and head to the front.