Part 32

"I just couldn't sleep." I say.

"Why?" Levi asks. I sigh.

"Terry was at my house and was being a creep. I was so scared that he would come into my room and..." I trail off at the end.

"Did he?" Trystan asks looking angry.

"No." I reply quickly.

"I shouldn't have let you stay, I should have forced you to come back with me." Ashton says looking guilty.

"It's not your fault. He just made me feel uncomfortable but didn't do anything to me."

"What do you see in him?" Brody asks out of the blue.

"Who?"

"Tanner, why did you go out with him if he forces you to do stuff you don't want to do?" Brody continues. Sam raises an eyebrow at me, crossing his arms. I look around avoiding his eyes. The bell rings for homeroom and I sigh in relief.

"Bambi, is he blackmailing you?" Ryder asks. I freeze.

"He's blackmailing you! That bastard." Jesse shouts. Storm starts to mutter in Italian.

"What is he blackmailing you about?" Jinx asks. I bite my lip and then reply.

"Sophie." I say quietly.

"He knows about Sophie?" Colton asks. I nod. Just then a teacher walks down the hall.

"What are you all doing out in the hallway? Get to homeroom." They say. Colton grabs my hand and pulls me after him towards our homeroom. I turn back to see that Brody is following us and the boys are all looking at each other with an expression in their eyes. Brody sees me looking and smiles at me, walking up and taking my other hand.

"Don't worry about them, they won't get into trouble." He says. That's not what I was worried about, I was worried they will confront Tanner causing him to reveal my secret.

*^*^*

I couldn't relax all morning, as I thought that any minute Tanner would let the whole school know about Sophie. At lunch I was sat at a table waiting for the boys, Sam and Jinx to arrive. I am sat watching the door, when I see Tanner come in. He looks around the cafeteria, sees me and gives me a knowing smirk before walking up to the table I'm sat at.

"I have told you to stop hanging out with those assholes." He says.

"You can't control me, even if I was your real girlfriend."

"I can if you want me to keep your little secret." A hand comes down onto Tanner's  shoulder.

"Listen here you fucking bastard stop blackmailing Bambi." Storm says.

"What are you going to do if I don't?" He asks cockily. Storm turns Tanner around and punches him in the face.

"That." Storm replies. Tanner holds his face and turns back to Storm, punching him back. I stand up and go to intervene, but Jesse walks up behind me, holding my arm.

"He'll be fine, remember he fights professionally." Jesse says. I look back to them and see that Tanner looks worse off than Storm, but is still fighting.

"Stop!" I shout. Storm looks to me, causing Tanner to get in another punch. Levi walks forward and pushes Tanner back.

"Enough." Levi says. Tanner looks at me.

"You're going to regret telling." He says before storming away. I fall down into my seat, the weight of Tanner is off of my shoulders, but I now have everyone knowing about Sophie. I hope it's not like my old school.

Something short. I'm not entirely happy with it. So the boys have found out about Tanner and have set him straight. Kind of. :)

What will Tanner do next?

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting and sharing (if any of you do that ;))

CC ;)