Part 7

When Biology was over Tanner was waiting for me out in the corridor. I tried to ignore him and walk past, but his hand came out and grabbed onto my arm and pulled me back.

"Where are you going, darling?" I roll my eyes so he couldn't see.

"To my next lesson."

"You're not going to say goodbye?" He says with a pout that is annoying rather than cute.

"Goodbye." I say trying to turn away.

"I meant a hug." He says through gritted teeth with a forced smile plastered on his face. His grip tightening on my arm when I try to walk off. I sigh, giving up and walk closer hugging him around the waist for what I wanted to be 1 second but he made it longer when he held onto me so I couldn't move,

"Get rid of them." He says into my ear, before letting me go.

"Bye." I say with a fake smile. I turn around and walk as fast as I can to catch up with Levi and Sam, who are both glaring at Tanner. Levi says that he has to go to his next class and says goodbye before walking off.

"Ready for World History?" Sam asks.

"Mmhm." I reply.

*^*^*^*

The last two lesson went by with a blur. Tanner wasn't in any of my other classes which was a relief. I had World History with Jinx, Sam, Trystan and Ryder, and then I had Spanish with Storm, who I learnt had Italian heritage.  When the bell went for the last lesson to end, I said goodbye to Storm and then walked to Mr Blake's classroom. When I arrived Mr Blake wasn't in the class, so I sat down on my desk and waited. 5 minutes turned to half an hour and still no one arrived. I was about to stand up and walk out when the door opened. Mr Blake came in looking flustered.

"Ah, Miss Raye, thank you for waiting, I am sorry that I am so late. You can leave, after you tell me why you were late earlier."

"Sir, I don't really think that is any of your business why I was late, all you need to know as my teacher is that I was late."

"Miss Raye, if you do not tell me why you were late we can do this every day after school until you tell me why."

"Why were you late sir? Hmm? I was waiting here for more time that you were waiting for me. So I think that is only fair you tell me why, before I tell you, as I was waiting longer."

"That is none of your business." He says.

"Well, why I was late is none of yours then is it?" I ask. I don't get a reply, but I can see I have cornered him.

"Well, if you won't ask, I won't ask. I'll see you tomorrow Mr Blake." I say before leaving the class. I walk out to the parking lot and wait for Sam. I have only waited for a couple of minutes before he comes out of the school building. Like it was timed perfectly as soon as Sam stepped out of the building my phone rang, letting me know I had an incoming call. I looked at the screen and saw that it was Chloe (Mrs Wade) calling. I immediately click the accept button.

"Everything OK?" I ask as soon as the call connects.

"No hello?" She asks with amusement in her voice.

"Hello, Everything OK?" I ask. She laughs.

"I was just calling to let you know that your mother came home with her boyfriend, she then came over to our place and was asking to see Sophie, and where you were. She was drunk and confused so I told her to go and have a nap, and then come back over when she is sober."

"Is Sophie OK? Is my daughter OK?" I ask frantic that my mother or her boyfriend hurt her.

"She's fine." She replied as I heard,

"Daughter?"

A/N: Here it is! Hope you like it! It is not as long as I wanted it to be for you, but I tried to get something in by the end of the week.

What do you think Mr Blake was up to that caused him to be so late?

Is Bambi going to come clean to Sam?

If so how much will she tell him?

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

CC;)

Edited 16 September 2015. :)