Part 5

Recap.

"What do you want?" I answer not replying to what he said.

"It is pretty obvious you don't want anyone to find out that you were a whore and have a daughter, because you wouldn't have lied to me earlier if you didn't care, so if you want to keep it that way then you will do as I say. You will be my girlfriend."

"Are you crazy!" I shout at him, "I don't go out with people who force me to be their girlfriend. Some advice for next time when you try to ask a girl out, don't blackmail them first, then they might actually think about it." I say before turning around and storming down the hall. I am about to turn the corner when something he says stops me.

"If not your daughter then why not we talk about your mother, the drunk, I'm sure everyone would love to hear about that. I might even call the authorities and tell them. I bet they would love to take your daughter away from an unfit parent."

"Don't you fucking dare!" I force through my gritted teeth storming back to him, with angry tears in my eyes.

"Oh but I will, you know what to do if you want to keep it between us." He replies with a cocky smirk that I want to slap off his face.

"How do you know about my mum? Have you been stalking me? I have only been going to this school for two days! I haven't even been in the country for a month!" I exclaim. He doesn't answer so I decide to ask him another question.

"Why are you even doing this? I bet you could get any girl you wanted. Why me?"

"I could, but I want you, and I need a hot girlfriend as I'm the quarterback and everything, and you're the hottest girl in the whole school." He says with a smirk on his face.

"What a fucking cliché!" I tell him, wanting to smack the smirk off his face for the second time in 5 minutes.

"Now darling, you will only be allowed to hang out with the people I approve of and those people you were sat with haven't got my approval. Especially those eight guys." He says with a look in his eyes.

"You can't control the people I hang out with, you bastard!" I scream.

"I can, and will!" He growls.

"Are you being fucking serious right now?" I say exasperated.

"I don't joke darling." He replies with a serious face.

"Oh that's a shame, I was hoping that this was all some big joke or prank!" I mutter. He ignores me and continues.

"Secondly, you will do everything I say and act normally, you will also not tell anyone about this. If you do not listen to the rules there will be consequences." he states as if this was all normal, and something he has thought about and planned for a while. I don't respond, finding the whole situation ridiculous.

"Well darling, I think that is everything," he says clapping his hand. "See you later." He says pinching my chin between his fingers. I step back disgusted. He chuckles before walking off. I sink to the floor sobbing. Images of the party and Jack come rushing back. I lean my head back against the wall closing my eyes trying to ward the pictures off. Tears stream down my face nonstop. I faintly hear the bell ring. I hear footsteps walking towards their classes, I just sit here waiting. I don't know what for, but just waiting. I bring my knees up to my chest and rest my head on them, my shoulders shaking with sobs. I don't know how long I have been sat here, but eventually I hear someone come running up the corridor.

"There you are! SHIT! What's wrong?" In my distress I think it is Jack or Tanner. I cower away from the voice putting my hands up in front of my face.

"Hey Bambi! It's me Ryder, remember?" He says pulling my hands down away from my face. The name registers with me, then it all comes back. I look up and see he has a worried expression on his face.

"S-s-sorry." I stutter.

"Don't apologise, what's wrong? It was Tanner wasn't it." He says standing up, looking ready to hunt Tanner down.

"N-n-n-no, I just had a flashback." I tell him, deciding that I can't lie to him fully.

"What was it about?" He asks sitting down next to me.

"Something that happened three years ago." I tell him resting my head back against the wall, not wanting to elaborate. He gets that I don't want to talk about it and remains silent staring straight ahead at the opposite wall.

"We saw Tanner come back, and were waiting for you to come back and when you didn't, we came to find you. Sam thought that you had been kidnapping and was running around like his pants were on fire while screaming that we would now get a finger in the mail and a letter asking for ransom money." A small smile comes onto my face, at least some people care. It quickly disappears when I realise I won't be able to hang out with them anymore. I wipe my tears away and turn my head to him.

"How long has it been since the bell?" I ask him. He turns to look at me.

"10 minutes."

"Why didn't you go to your class?"

"We didn't know if you were OK, w- Jinx and Sam were worried. We said that we would help find you." He said. Was he and the other guys worried about me as well? We sat in silence for a bit longer before Sam and Jinx came running around the corner with the other guys behind them trying to keep up. Ryder probably text them.

"So what did Tanner want?" Sam said when he got to me breathing heavily.

"He asked me out."

"What did you say?"

"No, of course." Jinx says turning to him.

"No, I said yes." I say looking to the floor avoiding eye contact with anyone. 

A/N: Here it is. I said I would give you a double update this week and I just got it in before the week ended. Hope you liked it. It didn't really come out as I wanted it to.

How long will Bambi go along with Tanner's charade before she tells someone?

What will the consequences be if she doesn't follow the rules?

Who wants to hit Tanner? (I know I do!) ;)

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.

CC;)

Edited 15 September 2015. :)