Part 29

Sorry that it is so short and doesn't have Sam, Jinx and Tanner in, they will be in the next one! I didn't have enough time to write until they come into it. ;)

Sophie asks to be put down and she runs off into the living room. I sigh, I hate talking about what I went through, even if it isn't the whole truth. I follow after her and enter the living room.

"Did you get through to him?" Trystan asks.

"I think so." I say smiling. Sophie has gone to sit back with Ashton and Jesse. I sit back down with Trystan.

"So what makes you special? What did you do, that we hadn't done?" Levi asks winking. I relayed to them, what I said to Ilario.

"... he just needed to know he wasn't the only one who had been picked on or is being picked on." I had just finished when Storm's mum came into the room.

"Bambi, I heard that you went to talk to Ilario." I nodded.

"Thank you, I can tell that you got through to him." She says leaning down and giving me a big hug. She pulls away and says she'll leave us to it.

"We're going to watch a film, you can stay." I offer. She smiles but shakes her head.

"Thanks, but I have stuff I need to do. Maybe another time." She replies. I smile back.

"OK."

We talk for another five minutes, before Storm comes back in, followed closely by Ilario.

"Hello, little man, so I hear you want to watch a film." Brody says. Ilario nods.

"What do you want to watch?" Brody asks.

"Um..." He says, putting his thumb up towards his mouth. Storm gently pulls his hand down.

"What about Big Hero 6? You like that, don't you? (Thank you brailynradcliffe for the suggestion ;))" Storm asks. Ilario nods his head vigorously along with Sophie.

"Well, I guess we are watching Big Hero 6." I say, laughing. Colton screams and claps his hands together. Ryder gives him a scared, worried look.

"Go on then, put it on before Colton bursts with excitement." Ashton says. Sophie giggles.

*^*^*

Halfway through the film, I start to drift off. It felt like only a second later when I open my eyes, but I am met with the credits. I rub my eyes and realise that my head is on Trytan's shoulder. I jolt up and look towards him. He was smiling down at me with affection showing on his face.

"Sorry." I apologise.

"What for?" He asks.

"For sleeping on you." I say, realising as I say it, that it sounds stupid.

"You don't have to apologise. You were cute."

"Cute? She was drooling and snoring." Brody says. My eyes widen as my hand goes up to my mouth to check for drool.

"No she was not." Sophie says giggling.

"Shush you." He says tickling her. I giggle and watch as Sophie giggles and squirms, trying to get away. The others join in, with Brody going for Ilario. Trytan turns to me with a grin on his face. I giggle and back away.

"N-no." I say around my giggles. He extends his hands and tickles my ribs. I fall off the sofa with him following me to the floor. He gets on top of me and looks up at Sophie.

"Help me tickle your mom." He says.

"Sophie..." I say in a warning tone. She giggles and continues towards me. She starts to tickle me along with Trystan. I laugh so hard that tears run down my face, and I am breathless.

"Stop, stop." I say gasping for breath.

"Help!" I cry out to the others, still giggling. They look at each other and shake their heads.

"Traitors!" I cry out. After two more minutes, they slowly stop and pull back. I look up at Trystan who is still on top of me. I slowly get my breath back. Trystan smiles down at me, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear. That was the most I have laughed in a while.

What did you think (even though it didn't have Sam, Jinx and Tanner in ;))?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting and sharing (if any of you do that ;))

CC ;)