Part 53

I wake the next morning with a splitting headache. I groan bringing my hand up to my head as I sit up. It takes a couple of blinks before I am able to make out where I am. I'm in the room that I stayed in the last time that I came to Trystan and Ryder's. I try to piece together last night, starting from when they dropped me home. I remember drinking, and then Trystan, Ashton, and Jesse arriving. I blush as I begin to remember the rest of my antics, including the kiss. Everything after that starts to get fuzzy. There was something to do with the vase, and then Sam was helping me? After that everything goes from fuzzy to not there. I focus for a minute, trying to piece some things together. Sam and I were messing around with the shower, and then Brody came. I groan in frustration, why did I have to drink? Of course it would go badly, and be spiked with ecstasy, it was just my luck! That was it, they lied about knowing what was in my drink, and I confronted them.

"Bambi, we didn't want to scare you." Ashton tries to placate. I look between them all.

"I wouldn't have been scared." I let them know.

"Maybe... Maybe we should tell her th-" Brody suggests, before being cut off by Storm, Ryder, and Jesse.

"No!" A small argument ensues, before I cut in.

"Tell me what?"

After that my memory fades away, meaning I have no idea what happened after that but something deep in my gut tells me that I'm not able to remember something big. I give up when I am unable to remember any further, hopefully the guys will be able to shed some light on the situation, or I will remember at some point. I fall back and I realise I'm in the bed alone. I shoot back up, looking around the room for Sophie. Ignoring the dizziness and headache I feel, I jump up and out of bed.

I notice the bear that Sam and Jinx got Sophie in the corner as I make my way as fast as I can out of the room. I know she's safe, probably with one of the guys, but I'm worried about her as I don't remember talking to her last night. I don't know how she's feeling about Levi. I come out onto the landing and listen. It's quiet. Not sure where to start on the rooms, I decide to go downstairs to see if any of them are already up, and try and lessen my hangover while I'm down there.
I step off the last step and find an empty living room. The light is just starting peek through the windows, meaning it can't be that late in the morning. It's probably best that Sophie isn't awake yet, I have a chance to wake up more and prepare myself for the day. I stumble into the kitchen, looking through the cupboards. I find a blend of coffee, before filling the kettle and putting it on. I look through the other cupboards, trying to find something to put it in. I find the mugs, lifting one down, when I hear the ding of the lift doors opening. Wondering who is up already, remembering the last time we were here Colton used the pool, I look towards the doors and find a bloody, battered, Storm. The handle of the mug slips through my fingers, causing a loud crash as it hits the hard floor, which almost drowns out my strangled cry. My other hand comes up to my mouth. Storm's eyes meet mine, before moving down to the shards of ceramic on the floor. He rushes forwards.
"Are you OK bella regazza?" he asks looking down at my bare feet.
"Your face." I manage, my eyes moving frantically over it. I hear loud footsteps on the landing above before they are flying down the stairs.
"Bambi! Jeez. Are you OK?" I hear Colton say as he makes his way closer.
"I'm fine, Storm isn't." I say looking back to him. "What happened?"
"I had a fight late last night, you don't remember me telling you?" A faint memory resurfaces, but I shake my head.
"I don't really remember what happened last night, after we arrived here." I admit, blushing slightly. A sigh of relief seems to go around the room.
"Sorry. I didn't think anyone would be up." He admits. I take his hand in mine, running my thumb gently over his knuckles. He hisses in pain.
"Where else are you hurt?" I ask raking my eyes over his body, looking for any more injuries. His eyebrow has a cut above it, his lip is split and puffy, and bruises are forming on his cheeks.
"I'll be fine bella."
"You didn't answer my question." I point out. He chuckles and winces slightly. I raise an eyebrow, involuntarily going into mum mode. "So your face, knuckles, and ribs, anywhere else?" His eyes flick to the guys behind me, before returning to me shaking his head.
"I'm sorry you lost." I mutter as I look around for where the first aid kits could be placed.
"Why do you think I lost?" Storm asks. I stop, looking at him. "I always win ragazza." The way he says it isn't cocky or arrogant, he's just stating a fact. I look at him for a minute trying to figure out the thought that is trying to push its way forward. A bag being passed to me, has me shaking the thought away. I look down at the bag and then up the arm to see Ashton is passing me a bag full of medical supplies.
"You were looking for this right?" He asks. I nod, taking it from him.
"I'm sorry about the mug." I say realising I totally forgot about everything when Storm came out of the lift.
"Don't worry about it. We have loads." Ryder says squeezing my hand as he passes me to get to a cupboard, which holds a dustpan and brush. I walk toward the sofa, looking back over my shoulder at Storm. He seems to be exchanging a glance with the others again. I've missed something. Whatever it is that happened last night must have been big. I place the bag on the sofa, and open it to see what it has and to find what I'll need. I'm surprised to find that it holds everything from needles, to different kinds of gauze and plasters. I pick out gauze, tape, antiseptic, and some cloth. Storm comes and sits down beside me.

"I can do it myself, you don't have to help." I look his face over, and then down to his knuckles, giving him a gentle smile.

"It's fine, I want to." I pick up the antiseptic, going to open it when Ashton is beside me.

"Don't use that to clean his wounds, it'll damage the new skin cells forming and will slow healing. Use an alcohol free wipe, I have them in there somewhere." He says sitting on the sofa opposite us. I return the bottle to the bag, and replace it with an alcohol free wipe. I rip the top off, and take out the wipe.

"How did you know that?" I ask, placing the wipe on one of the grazes on Storm's knuckles. He hisses in pain. I press my lips together looking up at him, before mouthing sorry as not to stop Ashton from replying. Storm shifts where he's sitting, and I look up to see whether he's in pain, but I see him exchanging a heated glance with Ashton. When they notice I'm looking at them, they quickly stop and Ashton gives me a smile.

"I'm interested in going into medicine when I'm older, you could say that I have a natural flair for it." He says with a slight chuckle, but I can feel the tension in the room, even from the guys behind me.

"Bambi, do you take sugar or milk in your coffee?" Jesse calls, breaking the tension slightly. I return to Storm's grazes, responding to Jesse that I take milk. Seconds later, Jesse places a steaming mug of coffee down on the table next to me. I thank him, opening another wipe.

"Was Sophie OK last night?"

"Yeah. She fell asleep just before Sam and Jinx left, and she slept in my room, while I slept on the floor. I didn't want her to wake up and wonder where you are, and then come and wake you." Ryder explains, behind me.

"Is she still asleep?" I ask as I move onto Storm's cut above the eyebrow, his dark eyes trained on me.

"Yes."

I avert my gaze from Storm's when it gets too intense for me. I clear my throat, and pat the cuts, which have stopped bleeding, dry. I reach for the coffee, taking a sip. I feel myself wake up even more, as the caffeine runs through my veins. I push a piece of my hair back away from my face, taking another sip. I place the mug back down on the table, before going onto covering Storm's cuts and grazes.

Once done, I smooth them out.

"I don't know what to do about your ribs..." I tell him. Ashton, who is now standing beside me, pats my shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'll have a look at them. How are you feeling after last night?"

"Meh." I respond. He chuckles.

"That's expected."

"What time is it?" I ask turning to see the others.

"Just gone 7." I'll let Sophie sleep for a bit longer, she had an emotional day yesterday. I sigh thinking about Levi. I resolve to text him later to see how he is.

Here you go! I hope you liked it!

I'm extremely sorry for the long wait, I have been busy this whole week. I was trying to get 2 parts written for another story, which had to be up by tomorrow, and then last weekend was my birthday so I didn't get much writing done as I had plans. I was hoping to get it up earlier this week, but events took over.

What did the boys tell her that she can't remember? What do you want it to be?

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, sharing, and following!

CC ;)