Part 8

Wooo! I'm on fire, I updated my 3 current stories all in one day!

Hope you like it!

TW: Mentions of Rape

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.

CC;)

I spin around and look at Sam.

"I'll be there in about half an hour, I have to go." I say into the phone before hanging up.

"Hi." I say awkwardly.

"You have a daughter?"

"Um, yeah I do." I say, I can't lie to him.

"That is so cool! I get to be an uncle!" He squeals. I'm shocked not expecting that reaction.

"Um, what?" I manage to get out.

"I have always loved kids, and wanted to have a friend with one so I could be an 'uncle'!" He says jumping up and down.

"You can't tell anyone." I say quickly.

"Not even Jinx?" He says, his excitement deflating.

"No, not even Jinx, or Jesse or Levi or Brody or Tristan or Ryder or Colton or Ashton or Storm." I say.

"Oh, does your boyfriend know?" He says with spitting out the word as if it was disgusting. What do I say... "Yeah, that's the reason I'm going out with him, he's threatening me with it."

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He shouts.

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Uh yeah. What do you mean he is threatening you with it?" I might as well tell him, I can't lie now, I have already said it. I explained to him what he said and that I had to break away from them. I told him that I can't tell anyone otherwise there would be 'consequences'.

"Alright all we have to do is start spreading rumors about how small his dick is and then loads of girls and a few boys will come forward with charges of r*pe, because he seems the type!" (A/N je11ybean262 that's for you!)

"No, we can't tell anyone, my daughter could be taken away!"

"What's your daughter called??"

"Sophie, she's 3, her father r*ped me at a party, we were in a relationship and I wasn't ready but he was. I don't want to go into details." I tell him.

"Well, you seem like you would be an amazing mom. Can I meet her?"

"Thanks, maybe another time." I tell him, I don't want him to meet my mum or risk Tanner seeing.

"I really have to go now." I say.

"OK, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye!" I say before walking to my car and getting in and driving home.

I pull up at the apartment complex and run up the stairs to Chloe's apartment. I knock repeatedly on the door until it opens.

"I told you to take a nap..." She starts before seeing who it is.

"Oh, Bambi. I thought you were your mom."

"That's OK, can I see Sophie now please."

"Sophie your mom is here!" She shouts into the house. She comes running towards me and hugs my legs.

"I missed you." She says looking up at me.

"Me too." I say lifting her up and check her for any injuries, or marks.

"I am just going to check on Granny and then we can go home, OK?" I ask, putting her down. She nods before running back to play with Cody.

"If you need to, you can sleep here tonight?" Chloe offers.

"Thanks for the offer." I say before walking down the hall to our apartment. I open the door and am hit with the stench of alcohol. I'm surprised to find that she is alive from the amount I can smell. She's lying on the couch with her latest boyfriend beside her both knocked out. It looks like they drank more instead of taking a nap. I sigh and go and shake them awake.

I am not looking forward to this.

Edited 16 September 2015. :)