Part 16

A/N: Sorry it's short, I don't want to give you everything, as I am writing more currently.

Hope you enjoy it!

TW: Mentions of Domestic Violence

They all turn to me when I come down the stairs.

"She OK now?" Jesse asks.

"Yeah." I sigh rubbing my hands down my face. "I think she's getting used to them." I mutter into my hands. When she first started to have them, she would wake up crying and screaming, but slowly over time she has been waking up less distressed. I hate that she has them so often that she has got used to them.

"What are they about?"  Ashton asks.

"Some are past memories, and some are just nightmares." I reply sitting down in between Storm and Brody.

"My mum keeps changing her boyfriends and they are usually men that like to get drunk. Most of them when they are drunk usually get violent and it ends up being let out on me and sometimes Sophie. I don't know whether my mum  has ever been hit, but I doubt it. When Sophie was starting to learn to walk, I came home once to find that mum and her boyfriend at the time, were both drunk and were on the sofa making out in front of Sophie. I stormed in and started to shouting at them about taking it somewhere else, the boyfriend didn't like that and thought that he owned me and the house, and said that he could do what he wanted. I remember glaring at him and picking Sophie up to take her up to her room, but my mum's boyfriend obviously wasn't  finished with me. He pulled me back by my hair and turned me around and slapped me. I had Sophie in my arms and tried to protect her from his blows and..." I couldn't finish as tears were stopping me from carrying on. I felt strong arms go around me and I sobbed into the person's shoulder.

"Don't you dare think that it was all your fault. You tried you best to protect her but that bastard boyfriend is the one to blame." I heard Storm say into my ear. I breathed in deeply through my nose and out through my mouth, trying to calm down. I caught Storm's scent – leather and wood with an underlying tone of spice. Now calm I pick my head up and look at the others.

"Sorry about that." I say wiping the rest of my tears off of my face.

"I don't know why your saying sorry, we all have to let our emotions out." Ashton says. I feel tears start to enter my eyes again, these guys are being so kind and understanding. Luckily I hold them back. I pull away from Storm and sit back looking at the others. Storm lifts his arm and puts it onto the back of the sofa.

"Ok are we going to do these Truths and Dares?" Trystan asks. We all agree and decide to go around in the circle, only doing one if we went bust. We will keep going around until no one has to do any more, and we'll all agree together what the person has to do or answer. They all insist that I go first.

"Truth, oh and make sure the dares won't wake Sophie." I say deciding to start with something less risky. They all nod in agreement. They all sit forwards in the seats and whisper among themselves.

"OK, why did you move from England to here?"

Next update will be learning more about Bambi's past life in England and more into what happened to make her move.

Any ideas for dares? Or truths for the guys or Bambi?

I have been thinking about this and when I finish this story (it will be about 30-40 parts or longer depending on how much happens, this one is part of a series), I will have a separate story where I can do an interview with the characters, with questions you want to ask them, answered by the cast. I will also answer any questions about the book, for example about a bit you didn't understand. I was just letting you know so if you think of one, to write it down, or message me and I will store it, just let me know it's a question for the interview book. Same with if you want the question answered straight away. (SORRY IF IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL TRY AND DESCRIBE IT A BIT BETTER.) :)

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

CC ;)

Edited 1 October 2015. :)