Book 2 is out!

Hi guys,

I am so sorry for the long wait between the end of book one and now! Christmas kind of took over my writing schedule! I had planned to write a couple of parts into the book before posting it, and I kind of have (halfway through chapter 2), but I also wanted to get it up before the end of the year, and also as a belated Christmas present (kind of). I hope you guys had a great Christmas if you celebrate it, and if you don't, I hope you had an equally great time! It has been an amazing year for me, and I can't believe that it's over so soon! I hope you all have a great 2018!

Now, the moment you all have been waiting for. The first chapter of book 2 is going to be going live any moment now! Thank you for all the great suggestions for the book title, I loved them all, but I also realised that it was probably going to be a bit tricky without knowing what the book was about and the restriction of starting it with "I".

I finally decided on the title: Interdependent! I hope you enjoy the second book as much as you have the first! I am also thinking of changing the title of this book to: Endings Are New Beginnings and keeping Eight Boys, Three Words, One Girl as the series title. What do you think?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, sharing, and following!

CC ;)