Part 13

They gave me and Sophie a tour of the rest of the condo and it was pretty much like the living room, modern and stylish. We had dinner and then I asked whether I could set Sophie down for a nap in a spare room as we wouldn't be able to go home until it was late, they agreed only if we would stay the night.

"I like them mummy, can we stay with them forever?" She says smiling up at me. I sigh.

"I don't know, don't you want to stay with granny?"

"No." She says. "She's always on her special medicine." I sigh but change the subject.

"OK, time to settle down sweetie, I'll be downstairs if you need me." I say kissing her on the forehead. I walk to the door and turn the light off and walk out, leaving a crack so the light from the hall can go in, and I can hear her if she needs me. I sigh rubbing my face, I look at the clock and see that it's later than I thought, no wonder I'm so tired, it's 9pm and it's been an emotional day.

"Is she OK up there? We have a room down here if she's not." Ryder says, I smile.

"She wants to stay she's so comfortable." I say sitting down. He chuckles.

"You're always welcome here." He says. I thank him.

"Where are your parents? Won't they mind?"

"They won't mind, they're hardly ever here, we pretty much live by ourselves." Trystan explains.

"Oh, sorry." I say.

"What are you apologising for? Their 'work' always has them travelling." He says as if he doesn't believe it. Colton changes the subject.

"So, are you going to tell us what happened with Tanner?" He asks.

"Um, well there is not much to tell, you were there when he hit me." I say.

"Why did he hit you though?"

"He didn't like that I wasn't doing what he asked."

"You had a bruise coming before he hit you anyway." Storm said.

"That was from my mum's boyfriend, they're both drunks and the current boyfriend get's violent when he's drunk, to think of it all of them get violent when they're drunk."

"Let's talk about something else, before I go and hunt him down, how old is Sophie?"

"3." I smile thinking about her.

"Do you and her father still talk?" Ashton asks.

"Um, no. Let's just say that Sophie's father forced her upon me." I say not wanting to go into details. "I never have wanted to get rid of her though, I love her too much." I say tears coming into my eyes.

"OK, why don't we do something fun, get our minds off of everything." Brody interrupts smiling.

"OK guys you pick what we are going to do, I'm just going to check on Sophie."

"Can I come?" Jesse asks.

"Sure, I'm just going to look in on her." I reply. I walk up the stairs with Jesse behind me. I poke my head into the room and see that she is fast asleep. I smile and step back so Jesse can see her.

"She's so beautiful, just like her mother, never be ashamed of her." He says looking towards me. I can't help myself and go for a hug, he opens his arms ready. I stuff my head into his shoulder and let all the tears of the day fall out.

Here's the next part! Hope you like it!!

Do you have a favourite boy or character so far? If so who?

I would like to thank everyone that has voted and commented on this story, I never expected to get this many people reading it and this reaction to it! I now have 5.34k reads, 561k votes and 132 comments!! I would also like to thank the birds that have stuck with this from the very beginning! This is not the end, I just felt I should make my appreciation shown!!! :)

CC ;)

Edited 1 October 2015. :)