Questions and Answers

Hi guys! I have been busy writing the beginning of the sequel and will have it up ASAP. I have something fun for you to do regarding the sequel in the meantime:

I need a title! There is only one specification - I would like the first letter of the title to be an I. If you guys can think of any, let me know, and if I use yours I will dedicate the book to you!

I have finally found all the photos for the characters, and they will be going up tomorrow so keep an eye out.

Now onto the questions! I loved them all! Thank you for everyone who gave me one, and if you didn't, but you have one, let me know what it is and I will answer it (if it isn't too much of a spoiler). I had a great time doing this!

Questions for Storm:

Q: Do you like Bambi? In the romantic way of course ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Also, I love you 💕💕

Storm: *clears throat, looking toward Bambi* Da quando la abbiamo vista per la prima volta, i miei sentimenti per lei sono sempre più forti. Ha iniziato platonico, ma questo sta cambiando mentre conosco lei e il mia piccola sole più. Non credo che pronta a sapere.

Colton: Oh come on author, he's not allowed to do that, no one else except for Ryder can speak any other languages.

Charlotte Carol: Are you going to argue with me? I have control over your life.

Colton: No, ma'am.

Storm: I love you too, reader!

Translation: Since we first saw her, my feelings for her are getting stronger. She started platonic, but this is changing as I know her and my little sun more. I do not think she is ready to know.

Question for Bambi:

Q: Who of the guys do you like the most, and why?

A: I don't know. I can't choose. I like them all for different reasons. I haven't known them for long, so we are just getting to know each other, but they are all amazing with Sophie so that is what matters to me the most with friends. She comes first. I have only just learnt their secret, and even met them, so we have a long way to go before I could possibly give you an answer like that.

Questions for Charlotte Carol:

Q: Will you have separate endings?

A: I assume that you are asking because there are eight guys. The answer is no. There will only be one ending, but don't worry, everyone will be happy.

Q: Does her mom find a suitable husband?

A: I can't answer this without giving away any spoilers. Her mum is currently in hospital getting help with her addiction problem. Unfortunately after that, everything is not going to be as smooth sailing as we would like. She has a lot of feelings that have not been addressed, and her time in hospital will help this slightly, but also she has habits (changing boyfriends constantly) that she may find hard to change. The epilogue gave some insight into the kind of feelings she has and how she's dealing with being sober after a long time.

Q: Does Sophie end up having a sister?

A: Bambi, and the story, has a long way to go before this is probably going to be an option. Sophie, even though Bambi loves her very much and her opinion has changed, was not exactly wanted, so she will take a while before she is ready to think about any more children (due to the bad connotations that they have, and not being able to afford another any time soon).