Part 50

After I have my breathing under control, and the tears have slowed, I hide my face in Brody's shoulder embarrassed to have been crying in front of them.

"Where's Sophie?" I ask looking up and around.

"Sam and Jinx took her to the waiting room." Storm lets me know.

I rest my head on my hands again.

"Oh god, how am I going to tell her and my mum?" I mumble. I groan when another thought comes to my mind. "I do need to go back, I need to pack us a bag, we need clothes."

"You don't have to do that, one of us can go and do it." Brody offers. I shake my head, part of me blushing at the thought of them going through my underwear.

"No, I should do it. I know where everything I need is. I won't be there for long." I tell myself more than them.

"OK, only if you're sure."

"Yes, I don't want Sophie there, so while I'm there can you look after her?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure." Ryder agrees. I smile, pushing up on my hands. Once I am standing, I brush my hands on my legs, before bringing them up and wiping the remaining tears away. I inhale deeply, giving the boys a smile. They all give me a mixture of sympathetic and hesitant smiles back.

"Is she alright now?" Levi calls from his bed, agitation tainting his tone from not being able to get up. Some of the boys move allowing me out. I move past them and to beside Levi's bed, sitting down in the chair next to him taking his hand.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about all of what just happened." I apologise.

"Don't worry, it's understandable. Did I hear that you're going to stay with Ryder and Trystan?"

"Yes."

"Good, I don't want you staying there." A knock on the door interrupts us, causing Levi to welcome them in. A women in her late 40s walks in, her green eyes similar to Levi's, looking around the room taking us all in. Unlike Levi her hair is blonde. She is closely followed by a man about the same age who has Levi's brown hair but his eyes are a deep blue, and who I assume to be his older brother (in his late twenties) as he looks like an older version of Levi, but with his mum's blonde hair, and his dad's blue eyes.

"Oh my baby!" Levi's mum says running towards Levi's other side. I get up and move out of the way, knowing that Levi probably wants his family around him.

"Boys." His dad says nodding towards the guys huddled around the room.

"We were just about to leave." Colton tells him, before looking at Levi. "We'll visit as much as we can. Get better soon bro." After Colton leaves the boys make their way to Levi saying goodbye. Trystan pats my arm, telling me they'll wait for me to say goodbye, as he passes. Soon enough, I'm left alone with Levi and his family. I give them a small smile as I stand there not knowing what to do.

"Mom, Dad, Evan, this is Bambi." He introduces. His dad extends his hand towards me in a greeting. I take it.

"It's nice to meet you all." I say looking around. My eyes fall on his mum who is giving me a look over at me in my swimsuit and Colton's shirt, before turning back to Levi.

"Your accent. Where are you from?" Evan asks.

"England." I explain. "I'll should go, see you soon." Levi waves me forwards, sitting further up in the bed. I step forwards, leaning down for a hug

"Don't worry about the photo, we'll sort it out." He whispers. I pull back, before waving at his family and leaving the room. I find the guys waiting for me, along with Sam holding the big bear, Gerard, and Jinx holding Sophie. I look at Sophie to see that she's comfortable with them, but upset about something. When she's close enough she reaches out for me. I lift her into my arms, giving her a smile.

"What's up sweetie?"

"Are we leaving?" She asks. I sigh.

"Yeah, we are, but we're going to go and stay with Trystan and Ryder for a while." I let her know. She looks conflicted, like she doesn't know whether to be upset about leaving Levi or happy about staying with Trystan and Ryder.

"We can quickly say goodbye to him if you want?" I offer. She nods vigorously.

"We'll be right back." I tell the others, before walking up to the door that leads into Levi's room. I knock before pushing it open slightly.

"...she... Bambi, and Sophie!" Levi says happily when she sees us. I notice his mother looking at Sophie with a raised eyebrow.

"Someone wanted to say goodbye." I tell them.

*^*^*

I walk out into the living room with a bag over my shoulder. Trystan dropped me home 10 minutes ago after telling me he'll be back for me in half an hour, and I've been packing ever since. I look around for any cameras and also anything else that I might need. I look into the kitchen, my eyes falling onto one of the many liquor bottles there. I've always stayed away from alcohol, seeing what it's done to my mum and her boyfriends, but I find myself pouring myself a glass. I look down into it. Why am I doing this? I can't be like my mum and her boyfriends and turn to drink, but I don't want to feel the worry and anger and sadness. I lift the glass to my lips, taking a sip.

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, sharing and following!

CC ;)