Part 26

We walk back into the house and I ask Storm's mum if Sophie called for me. We weren't out there for long, but I still wanted to check.

"No she didn't." She replies.

"I'm just going to go and check on her." I tell them.

"I'll come with you." Storm says. We walk out of the kitchen and back towards Storm's room. I open the door and look in. Sophie is still fast asleep. I take my phone out and check the time. I see that it's 13.30. We have just under two hours until the others leave school. Sophie has only been asleep for about 20 minutes so I decide to give her about another hour.

"We have an hour until I have to wake her up, what would you like to do?" I say quietly turning to Storm who is looking at Sophie with a small smile.

"We could sit and talk." He says. I nod smiling. He opens the door wider and sits down on the chair I saw earlier. I walk in and look around the room for somewhere to sit. He stands up and pulls me with him as he sits back down. I turn sideways on his lap so I can see him better. He wraps his arm around me and pulls my legs closer to him.

"So I know your favorite color, what's your favorite movie?" He asks.

"I think I would have to say Frozen, I've seen it so many times that I have grown to love it as well as Sophie." I say laughing.

"It's actually a pretty good film, Brody and Colton made us watch it with them." He says. I smile.

"What's your favorite food?" He asks.

"I love fish and chips, we had a shop just down the road back in England which did the best fish and chips. We used to get them as a treat." I say.

"Sounds nice." He says.

"Yeah it was, until mum slept with the owner and his son. The wife wasn't happy, they didn't stop serving us but we weren't welcome."

"How old was the son?"

"Only a couple of years older than me." I say looking to the floor. He pulls my chin up to look up at him.

"Don't be ashamed, you're nothing like her, she made her decisions and you will make yours." He says. I look into his kind grey eyes.

"Thanks, I needed to hear that."

"No problem." He says leaning closer. He looks down at my lips.

"Ho molta voglia di baciarti adesso bella ragazza." I don't know what he is saying but hearing him speak Italian is hot. No stop Bambi, he's just a friend. He lifts his hand up to cup my cheek. I hold my breath, waiting to see what he is going to do. He leans in even closer, just enough so I can feel his breath on my lips.

I need to stop him. I think. What will the others think if they found out? I don't want it to ruin our friendship.

But at the same time I don't want him to stop.

He's leaning in even further, and I still can't make my mind up, I can just feel his lips on mine when Sophie makes my mind up for me.

"Mummy?!" She calls out with a slightly scared tone in her voice. I jerk back from Storm and look away towards the bed where Sophie is sitting up rubbing her eyes.

"Sweetie, it's OK I'm right here." I say reassuringly. She pushes herself out of bed and runs over to us. When she gets close enough she pulls herself up and onto my lap, snuggling into me. I wrap my arms around her.

"Are you OK sweetie?" I ask her. She shakes her head 'no' slightly.

"What's wrong?" I ask getting concerned.

"I-I had a nightmare."

"Can you remember it?" I ask her.

"No." She says, but I can tell she is lying. I don't confront her, she'll tell me if she wants too.

"Sophie what would you like to do until the others get here?" Storm asks. She turns her head so she can see him better.

"I don't know." She says looking at me.

"Do you have any films?" I ask. He nods smiling.

"My brother is only 6 so he still likes kids movies." Storm explains. Sophie bounces on my lap.

"Well let's go and choose one shall we?" I ask Sophie.

Hope you liked this update! I know I said that this would be when they were back together and we meet Storm's brother but that will be next chapter as this one kept going and this was all I could write.

To everyone who celebrates it Merry Christmas!! If not have fun with whatever you celebrate. :)

What did you think?

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.

CC ;)