Part 17

A/N Long update for you, hope you like it!

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

TW: Violence, Mentions of Rape, Young Motherhood

CC ;)

Flashback.

"Bambi, you're going to be late for school and I'm going to be late for work!" My mum said from the door of the bathroom. I was bent over the toilet puking my guts out. 2 months ago, I went to a party with my ex boyfriend – boyfriend at the time, who r*ped me at the end of the night and one month ago I found out I was pregnant. I sat back from the rim of the toilet and put my head against the wall behind me. Another day at the torture chamber. I pulled myself up and put my hand on my stomach. I had a small bump. I walked into my room and changed out of my PJs and went to get breakfast.

My mum dropped me off at school and then went rushing off. The first bell went as I stepped into the building. I went towards my first class and opened the door.

"Oh, Bambi, nice of you to join us." The teacher says looking at me.

"Sorry I was late sir." I say looking down and walking to my seat. When I sat down, I could feel all eyes on me like usual. Everyone in the school knew what happened but didn't blame Jack, instead they thought it was all my fault. Jack and his friends, who used to be mine, spread around the school that I came onto him 'desperate for some action' as they say, and in fact was the one to r*pe hi, and everyone believed them, even the teachers. An awful smell touched my senses and I could feel myself going to throw up,

"Sir!" I say with a hand over my mouth.

"What?" He sighs.

"I need to go to the toilets." He looks at me and nods hesitantly. I rush out the room and to the toilets, barely making it. I come out and see some of my old friends stood by the sinks. I try to ignore them, but they won't allow that to happen.

"Oh, look it's the whore!" Paula, who used to be my closest friend said. The others giggled. I ignored them and washed my hands and went to walk out.

"Bitch, I'm talking to you. I feel sorry for the kid, I really do, to have a mother who can't keep her fucking legs closed." She snarls.

"Oh, I get why you sympathize, you would know what that feels like wouldn't you." I say, she used to confide in me about how her mother would sleep with anything that would move, both men and women.

"You bitch! You promised you wouldn't tell anyone!"

"Well we're not friends anymore are we?" I say still trying to get out. She pulled me back by my hair and slapped me, whenever someone would hit or kick me they would be careful not to hit my stomach or anywhere near it. At least they weren't that evil. 5 minutes later they were satisfied with what they had done and left the bathroom. This continued throughout the day, I've tried to tell teachers and they say they will do something and then don't. The worst is when Jack notices me, he smirks at me and in front of his friends tries to kiss me, saying that I asked for it the night of the party, so why am I not letting him do it this time. After the torture of the day at school is over, I go home, but it doesn't stop. People call the house, leaving abusive messages, we have had to change the number so many times. If not calls it is letters. People have even egged the house and spray painted whore, slut and bitch on the front of the house. After 3 months of the abuse from schoolmates I stopped going all together. When Sophie was born, it didn't stop, but in fact intensified, they would come up to me in the streets when I had Sophie and shout abuse at me. Jack kept trying to see her, and I didn't want him near her, he came to the house a couple of times and threatened me. I didn't want to leave the house. It carried on and on, until my mother finally suggested we move. My mum's job didn't pay much so we had to wait three years, people left school and went to college while I stayed at home with Sophie. My mum's drinking became worse, and that slowed down her getting the funds. We finally found the funds and moved to LA. Her drinking became worse and the boyfriends didn't help. When we first arrived she had a cleaning job, and still does, but hardly ever actually goes.