Part 59 Part 1

As you can see this is part 1 of 2. It took a lot longer to fit in everything that I wanted to, and explaining everything so that their is no confusion for Bambi or you guys. This is still a long one, and their are a few answers in this one, but not the ones that we all want: What are the boys hiding?! That definitely will be in the next one which will be up very soon (sometime this week). I would have put it all together, but I wanted to have something up now. :) Enjoy!

I open the door to the apartment. It's the only place that I felt that I could come. I ignore the fact that Tanner could be watching me, as I enter. It's overshadowed anyway by my worries and regret at what happened. I wipe my face, my fingertips brushing the wet eyelashes there. I bring my hand down and see that a droplet of water is sitting atop one of my fingertips. I thought I had stopped crying a while ago on my journey home, but obviously there were tears still trying to escape. I nudge the door closed with my foot behind me. Why did it go so wrong?

*^*^*

Brody moves back from me, his hands falling off my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that," he murmurs.

"No, I... uh- I liked it," I admit, my cheeks reddening as I look around at the others embarrassed that: first, they witnessed it, and second, I admitted that I liked it in front of them. The kiss worked as it shocked me so much that I have forgotten my rant. I can't quite understand their expressions, and what they mean. They seem to be a mixture of jealousy, anger, and something else. The sound of a guitar starts up, and a few seconds later a voice starts to sing.

"I see trees of green, red roses too..." My eyes widen as I look out to the balcony and see that Trystan is strumming the guitar and singing. His fingers fly over the fretboard, and his voice is as musical as the notes coming from the guitar.

"Is that 'what a wonderful world'?" I ask no one in particular.

"Sounds like it," Storm answers, a fond smile replacing his other emotions. As I look back out to the balcony I catch the expressions on some of the others' faces. They have all transformed to ones similar to Storm. I look at Sophie and see that she has calmed down considerably and is listening intently to Trystan. As I watch her, I comment on the difference in their expressions.

"The song mean something to you guys?"

"It was used to calm us down when we were younger," Jesse explains.

"All of you?" I ask confused. "Does this have anything to do with what happened to you when you were six?" I hear a collective breath drawn in around the room.

"You remember?" Ashton asks. I move my eyes from Sophie to his hopeful chocolate eyes.

"No, Levi told me vague details thinking that I already knew. I'm guessing that you told me what happened to you when you were six last night and I cannot remember...?"

"He didn't see our texts," Storm supplies as an explanation to the room.

"To answer both of your questions, yes. Yes, it was used when we were six. And yes, we did tell you last night," Colton says.

"Are you going to refresh my memory?" I ask looking back out to the balcony to see Sophie is now wiping her face, Ryder talking to her. Trystan keeps playing, his eyes meeting mine, a smile forming on his face.

"And I think to myself what a wonderful girl," he sings with a wink. My own smile forms as I look away, knowing if I continue to look at him my cheeks will turn red.

"We will, Levi should be involved though..." Colton says, talking to the guys more than me. I see Storm and Jesse don't look too happy about it, but they don't argue. The strumming of the guitar stops, and I hear Trystan faintly talking to Sophie,